Las Olas Updates and photos ???

mrweepa1

Jun 12, 2009
Hello, Everyone!!

Does any one have any new photos or info on construction at the Juan Dolio las Olas project? Thank you. Glenn :paranoid:

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
las Olas

The Metro Group has picked up the pace of construction at Las Olas, and the work which had been stopped is now in re-start phase. Construction crews, steel and other materials were delivered to the location and new construction management is responsible for the development.

Its good to see this moving again.

jddr

Sep 27, 2009
The Metro Group has picked up the pace of construction at Las Olas, and the work which had been stopped is now in re-start phase. Construction crews, steel and other materials were delivered to the location and new construction management is responsible for the development.

Its good to see this moving again.

Drove by there a couple of days ago and there was nothing happening. Spoke to the sales office and they don't even know when they're starting again so I guess you know more than they do.;)

jddr

Sep 27, 2009
Drove by there a couple of days ago and there was nothing happening. Spoke to the sales office and they don't even know when they're starting again so I guess you know more than they do.;)

Just wanted to make sure so I drove by there again and indeed they're working. I counted 6 workers!!!!!!!! They will they finish this century;)

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
you missed all the steel, ties, and cement they delivered.
It makes no sense to bring the workers until the supplies are there.

And, yes, I do know more about it than most - no explanation needed.