mechanic

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Any recommended mechanics who can do the regular interval timing belt re[place on a 04 hyundai.

I belive magna is the only dealer-does anyone have any experience with machanics there and there part availability.
Also any english speaking contacts anyone may have there.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Any recommended mechanics who can do the regular interval timing belt re[place on a 04 hyundai.

I belive magna is the only dealer-does anyone have any experience with machanics there and there part availability.
Also any english speaking contacts anyone may have there.

anyone???.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
What's wrong with Magna?

This is part of my question; if anyone has any experiences with Magna that are worth sharing.
So far read only one review which was less than positive, so reaching out for more.
JD have you used them and if so how was it? and i mean prices, parts availabilty, workmanship etc.
Gracias!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
My experience with them was very good. I had a van that overheated and subsequently damaged the engine. They did a very good job of rebuilding the engine for what I thought was a reasonable price.

But I have heard of problems with parts availability with them too in the past. If I remember, there was a member here that went nuts trying to find a head for his engine.

You may want to do a search on the archives.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, if the need arose.

Thanks for feedback JD!

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
it was recommended, by mitsubishi, that i replace the timeing belt at 60K on my montero sport, i changed it at 110K when the water pump went. don't worry, you can go way over factory suggestions if you are not a lead foot. i also change oil about every 10k as well. i bought the car new, 0 miles, in 1997 and it still runs like a top.......you need to change the belt but don't lose any sleep..............

lucas08

Sep 6, 2005
You can give Koreano partes Y servicios (KPS) a call. KPS is an auto parts business dealing with kia and hyundai parts. They also have a repair and oil change service. They are a lot cheaper than Magna. They will be able to give you an estimate over the phone.

KPS
Roberto Partoriza #1 Naco
809-338-8788

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
You can give Koreano partes Y servicios (KPS) a call. KPS is an auto parts business dealing with kia and hyundai parts. They also have a repair and oil change service. They are a lot cheaper than Magna. They will be able to give you an estimate over the phone.

KPS
809-338-8788

Good alternative- Thank!

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008

KPS
809-338-8788

Solid! You can get 'er done while you have drinks at Twist!!