(new video) nse volume 2 in sosua

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - NEVER STOP EXPLORING VOLUME 2: STILL EXPLORING

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Cmo6uRyNQU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Cmo6uRyNQU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NEVER STOP EXPLORING IS A TEAM THAT CONSIST OF MANY INDIVIDUALS THAT ENJOY EXTREME TRAVELING ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THEIR MAIN PURPOSE IS TO EXPLORE NEW ENVIRONMENTS AND EXPERIENCE ENJOYMENT IN SURROUNDINGS THAT HAVE BEEN VISITED IN THE PAST. PLACES THAT THIS TEAM HAS EXPLORED IN THE PAST ARE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, COSTA RICA, COLOMBIA, MIAMI, VIRGINIA, BRAZIL, HAITI, PUERTO RICO, AND MANY OTHER PLACES

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS A NATION ON THE ISLAND OF HISPANIOLA, PART OF THE GREATER ANTILLES ARCHIPELAGO IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION. THE WESTERN THIRD OF THE ISLAND IS OCCUPIED BY THE NATION OF HAITI, MAKING HISPANIOLA ONE OF THE TWO CARIBBEAN ISLANDS THAT ARE OCCUPIED BY TWO COUNTRIES, SAINT MARTIN BEING THE OTHER. BOTH BY AREA AND POPULATION, THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS THE SECOND LARGEST CARIBBEAN NATION (AFTER CUBA), WITH 48 ,442 KM AND AN ESTIMATED 10 MILLION PEOPLE

COSTA RICA, OFFICIALLY THE REPUBLIC OF COSTA RICA IS A COUNTRY IN CENTRAL AMERICA, BORDERED BY NICARAGUA TO THE NORTH, PANAMA TO THE EAST AND SOUTH, THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO THE WEST AND SOUTH AND THE CARRIBBEAN SEA TO THE EAST. COSTA RICA TRANSLATES LITERALLY AS RICH COAST

COLOMBIA OFFICIALLY THE REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC IN NORTHWESTERN SOUTH AMERICA. COLOMBIA IS BORDERED TO THE EAST OF VENEZUELA AND BRAZIL TO THE SOUTH BY ECUADOR AND PERU TO THE NORTH BY THE CARIBBEAN SEA; TO THE NORTHWEST BY PANAMA AND TO THE WEST BY THE PACIFIC OCEAN. COLOMBIA ALSO SHARES MARITIME BORDERS WITH JAMAICA, HAITI, THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, HONDURAS, NICARAGUA AND COSTA RICA. COLOMBIA IS THE 26TH LARGEST NATION IN THE WORLS AND THE 4TH LARGEST IN SOUTH AMERICA.

SONGS PLAYED IN THE VIDEO

ALAN PARSON'S PROJECT - SIRIUS

GHOSTFACE KILLAH - DAYTONA 500 FEAT. RAEKWON AND CAPPADONNA

THE BEATNUTS - NO ESCAPIN' THIS FEAT. GREG NICE

NAS - IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL

CAPONE-N-NOREAGA - T.O.N.Y FEAT. TRAGEDY KHADAFI

FABOLOUS - BROOKLYN FEAT. JAY-Z, NOTORIOUS B.I.G & UNCLE MURDA

DOBLE T & EL CROK - PEPE (POR AHI VIENE PEPE)

BIG PUN - BEWARE

JAY-Z - BROOKLYN'S FINEST FEAT. NOTORIOUS B.I.G

NAS - THE WORLD IS YOURS

SIRIUS ALAN PARSON'S PROJECT IS USED BY THE CHICAGO BULLS TO ANNOUNCE THEIR STARTING LINE-UPS IN HOME GAMES

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
oooooooooooooh dear ...............so you explored the off license and a karaoke bar and gave yourselves more interesting names .......you have to stop torturing us

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
So extreme travelling means pratting around in supermarkets, hey I'm a black belt in that LOL No, you guys look like you set out to have fun and just get on with it, no harm in that I say but have you ever watch your nieghbours holiday videos where they are reliving every moment and you are bored rigid? LOL

Sep 22, 2009
I don't get it. Is Northface sponsoring these guys? I don't even understand what the central theme is. What is that about rice and beans?

Sep 22, 2009
There are some things in life that are better to leave as a mystery LOL

What's more of a mystery is where does this funding come from??? When I graduated from L-school I came directly here and have had to work like a dog everyday since to be able to live "comfortable" here.

I mean, seriously, you needs thousands of dollars to make a month-long trip. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. LMAO

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
WE EXPLORE COUNTRIES AND STATES I DONT THINK YOU GUYS SAW THE FIRST VIDEO AND WE HAVE EXPLORED DR, COLOMBIA, COSTA, BRAZIL, HAITI, MIAMI, VIRGINIA, PHILLIPINES AND OTHER PLACES

VOLUME 2 IS JUST A FRACTION VOLUME 1 BELOW

YouTube - NEVER STOP EXPLORING DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, COSTA RICA AND COLOMBIA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2nt5EEFLGY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2nt5EEFLGY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
And how does this relate to the DR?

Any chance of showing something actually useful or of value to the viewer.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I was hoping to see views of Sosh?a but all I got was super-super, an off license is a liquor store

JorgeLuisgotcha

Aug 20, 2008
jrhartley I hope you don't mind if I post part of your quote again??????

Dominican Kidd I know you enjoy what you do with the video cam but I think for the most part you have the wrong audience on DR1. Just my two pesos.

I happen to like the Videos- all of you know what Dkid's videos are like WTF?
If you dont like em then dont watch em..

I think we should post the real Videos of what NSE does over there :chinese:
Perhaps some of our shows......

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
.........If you dont like em then dont watch em...........
I think the first video Kidd posted was of Bonao. A second video of Santiago. I thought both were pretty good. Both videos showed different areas of the cities. Kidd posted up another video of Santo Domingo, only problem is was no more than a ride down the autopista. There were maybe one or two more interesting videos. Lately it is nothing but Kidd and his homeboys drinking Presidentes and buying Brugal.

I know I don't have to watch them but I think just maybe, just maybe the next video will be of interest. Lately it is real tough to get past the one minute mark.

dymmach

Feb 9, 2007
I know I dont have to watch but............

I too, anticipate your videos hopeing to learn or see something new.
But this is not one of your better clips, along with that SD footage WTF?
I made it up to 2:48 before I got tired of reading all the nicknames.

The water park clip: cool
The Bonao clip: informative
The Los Mina clip: ( my favorite ) excellent, I often recommend it.

I assume you DIRECT & EDIT your footage, but somehow your message in this clip gets lost in translation.

Its simple,
Either INFORM or ENTERTAIN!

Constructive cristiscm, its better than my lyeing, saying It was great video.
1 luv, and respect.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Theres people that dont go to dr that see it on my videos ... Robert where have you been i've been all over dr and recorded it ... I represent dr harder then anyone and you guys know it ... I post here for criticism and because there are people on this board that like my videos !

Its entertainment and shows you should have a good time in life not to mention its my life ... But there is dr in that video and this is dr1.com !

If my videos are not good then why do you guys keep watching it over and over again ! I love the criticism lol but

its my channel my life my reality and dr is a part of it !