Apartment Needed on the North Coast!

gpeplinskie

Aug 10, 2009
Hey all! I posted in the Living Forum this question alreayd and got a lot of really good response so I thought I'd try my luck here too:

A buddy and myself are heading to the DR on November 2nd or 3rd and we are planning on staying for at least 2 months maybe longer and we are in need of a place to stay somewhere on the North Coast. It doesn't really matter too much to us where (Sosua, P. Plata, Costambar, Cabarete) but we are leaning towards Cabarete as my buddy does enjoy kite surfing.

If anyone has anything available anywhere on the North Coast please post here or PM me and I'll get back to you asap. We were looking for something in town (where ever that may be) or at least walking distance to town or to a beach, and something along the lines of a 2 bedroom, 1-2 bath, furnished and utilities included and high speed internet is a must!

Please include the price per month and advise if the apartment is available for the entire time or a few weeks (depending on what is available or if there is something really nice available we were toying with the idea of moving around the north coast)

Thanks and I look forward to talking to you!