Un-Answerable DR1 Rentals Enquiry

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Hiya gang,
Thought I'd post a Q to which I've not seen a reply on; or perhaps I'm just not very good at the search function!
Anyway, I advertise my apartment through DR1 (very successfully might I add) but have been in the frustrating situation recently when I have had a few enquiries through my DR1 advert where the person making the enquiry has not entered their email address into the "Enter Email Here" line correctly.
As a result, when you try to reply to the enquiry your message gets returned to you as undeliverable.
Obviously, the person who has made the enquiry thinks you are ignorant because you haven't replied to them!
Wonder if Robert has any idea how the enquirers EMail address can be retrieved from the original enquiry - or how the EMail address entered can be checked for validity before forwarding on the enquiry?
Has anybody else come across this little glitch?
Just a thought and it's (sort of) Dominican related.
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hiya gang,
Thought I'd post a Q to which I've not seen a reply on; or perhaps I'm just not very good at the search function!
Anyway, I advertise my apartment through DR1 (very successfully might I add) but have been in the frustrating situation recently when I have had a few enquiries through my DR1 advert where the person making the enquiry has not entered their email address into the "Enter Email Here" line correctly.
As a result, when you try to reply to the enquiry your message gets returned to you as undeliverable.
Obviously, the person who has made the enquiry thinks you are ignorant because you haven't replied to them!
Wonder if Robert has any idea how the enquirers EMail address can be retrieved from the original enquiry - or how the EMail address entered can be checked for validity before forwarding on the enquiry?
Has anybody else come across this little glitch?
Just a thought and it's (sort of) Dominican related.
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Hi,

The glitch is with the user not knowing their email address and
inputting it incorrectly.

Not much we can do in this scenario.

Glad to hear the ad is working out for you.
Many people get tremendous results from our rentals section.

Robert.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Hi,

The glitch is with the user not knowing their email address and
inputting it incorrectly.

Not much we can do in this scenario.

Glad to hear the ad is working out for you.
Many people get tremendous results from our rentals section.

Robert.

Many thanks for the swift reply Robert.

We'll continue to advertise on DR1 and enjoy all the benefits that membership brings.
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Casa Ellie

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
If it's thru an e-mail form (web based answer) some companies have started to have two (2) boxes to fill in the sender's e-mail. The addresses have to match. Some sites manage to inactivate the right mouse click, so lazy folks can't copy and paste. This reduces the risk of poor e-mail address accuracy.

... J-D.