DR1 Blood donor register - new and updated Oct 2009

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
This is a new thread as proposed by Whirleybird, for the new up to date DR1 Blood Donor Register so that all willing DR1 members can give their Blood Group, Name and Location. Then, following on from that, if people want to 'get together' and share information, it will enable them to contact willing donors and arrange suitable contact info in case of emergencies etc.

Perhaps if we keep the main headings as blood groups and potential donors could then cut and paste the list, adding their posting name and location.

Blood group A+
Name: Chiri

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Blood group: B+
Name: AZB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Blood Group: AB+
Name: Lambada

Disclosure: Am 66 years of age so some DR doctors might not be willing to extract my blood. Also had schistosomiasis (bilharzia) 15 years ago - antibodies stopped showing up in blood tests three years ago. Posting because I'm in one of the rare groups.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Blood groups/ willing donors

So pleased this is going forward - thank you Chiri and Robert and to all who add their details to this list in case, God forbid, we ever need it.

whirleybird - O+ near Sabaneta
Mr WB also O+ near Sabaneta

How good to see that we already have 3 posters with the B+ which was so needed for someone. Am sure this 'sticky' will work well for the good of everyone.

Caz

May 15, 2004
Blood Group: A rhesus negative
Name: Caz

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
hlood donor

ABnegative
location Santo Domingo

Like Lambada, I have the caveat that I had Lymes disease which makes me ineligible for donation in the US. However, I have no symptoms after 14 years and mine is a rare blood type.

A

apostropheman

Blood Group: A+
Name: Apostropheman
Please PM for Cell number