(new video) never stop exploring vol. 3 in sosua dr

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - NEVER STOP EXPLORING VOLUME 3: THE SAGA CONTINUES...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uE4Xv8hN-bg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uE4Xv8hN-bg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NEVER STOP EXPLORING IS A TEAM THAT CONSIST OF MANY INDIVIDUALS THAT ENJOY EXTREME TRAVELING ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THEIR MAIN PURPOSE IS TO EXPLORE NEW ENVIRONMENTS AND EXPERIENCE ENJOYMENT IN SURROUNDINGS THAT HAVE BEEN VISITED IN THE PAST. PLACES THAT THIS TEAM HAS EXPLORED IN THE PAST ARE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, COSTA RICA, COLOMBIA, MIAMI, VIRGINIA, BRAZIL, HAITI, PUERTO RICO, AND MANY OTHER PLACES

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS A NATION ON THE ISLAND OF HISPANIOLA, PART OF THE GREATER ANTILLES ARCHIPELAGO IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION. THE WESTERN THIRD OF THE ISLAND IS OCCUPIED BY THE NATION OF HAITI, MAKING HISPANIOLA ONE OF THE TWO CARIBBEAN ISLANDS THAT ARE OCCUPIED BY TWO COUNTRIES, SAINT MARTIN BEING THE OTHER. BOTH BY AREA AND POPULATION, THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS THE SECOND LARGEST CARIBBEAN NATION (AFTER CUBA), WITH 48,442 KM AND AN ESTIMATED 10 MILLION PEOPLE

COSTA RICA, OFFICIALLY THE REPUBLIC OF COSTA RICA IS A COUNTRY IN CENTRAL AMERICA, BORDERED BY NICARAGUA TO THE NORTH, PANAMA TO THE EAST AND SOUTH, THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO THE WEST AND SOUTH AND THE CARRIBBEAN SEA TO THE EAST. COSTA RICA TRANSLATES LITERALLY AS RICH COAST

COLOMBIA OFFICIALLY THE REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC IN NORTHWESTERN SOUTH AMERICA. COLOMBIA IS BORDERED TO THE EAST OF VENEZUELA AND BRAZIL TO THE SOUTH BY ECUADOR AND PERU TO THE NORTH BY THE CARIBBEAN SEA; TO THE NORTHWEST BY PANAMA AND TO THE WEST BY THE PACIFIC OCEAN. COLOMBIA ALSO SHARES MARITIME BORDERS WITH JAMAICA, HAITI, THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, HONDURAS, NICARAGUA AND COSTA RICA. COLOMBIA IS THE 26TH LARGEST NATION IN THE WORLS AND THE 4TH LARGEST IN SOUTH AMERICA.

SONGS/INSTRUMENTALS PLAYED IN THE VIDEO

DIGITAL UNDERGROUND - THE HUMPTY DANCE

NAS - MADE YOU LOOK

RAEKWON - ICE CREAM FEATURING GHOSTFACE KILLA, METHOD MAN AND CAPPADONNA

FABOLOUS - PUT IT IN THE BAG REMIX FEATURING DRAKE

FAT JOE - BET YA MAN CAN'T FEATURING CUBAN LINK, BIG PUN AND TRIPLE SEIS

LIL KIM - NO TIME FEATURING DIDDY

GOOD MONEY BEATS

CRAIG MACK - FLAVA IN YA EAR REMIX NOTORIOUS B.I.G, DIDDY, RAMPAGE, BUSTA RHYMES AND LL COOL J

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
No disrespect to my man DK here ... but where are the "exploring" scenes, I know you are not climbing Pico Duarte, so where are the chicas ... is this a chorizo fest?

Sep 22, 2009
No disrespect to my man DK here ... but where are the "exploring" scenes, I know you are not climbing Pico Duarte, so where are the chicas ... is this a chorizo fest?

I guess I've been arguing for weeks about the Internet as a forum for expression, but I've viewed DKs videos and I simply do not see the cultural value-add this brings to DR. It's like a reality series gone very very bad.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Guys i dont know maybe some of you have been hiding under a rock but i have explored the whole country why repeat myself ...check my youtube channel and also when we land somewhere it means its explored

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Hey DoKi,

you know I love seeing you guys have fun but you have got to step it up.

Listen DoKi,

I love your exploring (you know I always palm you, I love our loving life style) but I feel I need to take you to the next level of exploration and actually take you out and get some good footage in some good areas of Santo Domingo one weekend! Actually do some XXXplor (I'm sure the mods will let that slide in context with what I mean. I shall allow you into the student union event free of charge!!:rolleyes:

I plan on taking you from A-Z my brothers, lets get it ripping and meet at the Library! hah??
Read some real books, hell lets go crazy and curl a few corners, some of those like it like that. Hey last time I asked for a softback copy of 'Are you really exploring or just a bunch of dicks in bed before the real men come out to play', ,,,,hell the biatch gave me a hardback copy and told me to keep it, stuck it up my ass and told me never to mess with you guys. So the cleaner and the receptionists love you, I love you and I feel what you want to do, you just aint doing it how it is cool to do it.
You are doing it like a bunch of middle class lucky dickbutts! Lets do this real!!
Serious man, lets hitchup and let me get the Exploring team doing some real exploring? I'm up for it!!
You just need a little adjusting on the focus n ****!!!

Hey, screw that, you are as you are, perfect and no disrespect intended!!

Can anybody tell me what the hell he just said.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
The shame of it is - he made me look sane by comparison.

"Just stick 2 pencils in your nose and put your pants on your head - FWAF"

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Dora does DR

dora.png

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
There is a semi-famous dude on his sailboat who describes himself as
"discoverer / explorer of the known"

I like the concept.
I am going to explore the Calle Principal and discover the colmado and drink me some beer this afternoon.

Wish me luck - it is hell out there!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Pedro, you're truely brave! Don't forget your compass and a good local scout!!!
The spirit of Columbus lives on in the DR, God's speed!