Map of Sosua Restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Hi All,
I have tried the search function both on DR1 & Google but have struggled to find this info. Can anybody point me in the right direction for an up-to-date map of Sosua that shows the location of the restaurants and/or bars.
I have found one or two on-line but they are illegible when I download them & try to print them out.
Many thanks in advance.

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
most not all are located on one street Pedro Clisante. others are on Dr. Rosen and Alejo Martinez and some other connecting sidestreets. sosua is not that big so a stroll around town to all the bars/restaurants should not take more than 30 minutes or so walking time.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
most not all are located on one street Pedro Clisante. others are on Dr. Rosen and Alejo Martinez and some other connecting sidestreets. sosua is not that big so a stroll around town to all the bars/restaurants should not take more than 30 minutes or so walking time.

Thnaks for that. The map is not for us as we are very familiar with Sosua. It is for my wife's neice who is holidaying with us in Sosua in two weeks and has never been there before. We want her to be able to get around without our being there all the time and I felt a map would be the best things.

If anybody had any .pdf's or links then I'd be much obliged.
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
You can try this........Sosua Map - Landscape - Sosua Dominican Republic Newspaper in English

It doesn't show all the info you want but you can fill in the missing pieces.

Thnaks for that. The map is not for us as we are very familiar with Sosua. It is for my wife's neice who is holidaying with us in Sosua in two weeks and has never been there before. We want her to be able to get around without our being there all the time and I felt a map would be the best things.

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

This is the best and most recent I have found; maybe someone has something better:

2r40vw2.gif

It is from the Hotel Orchidee website - Hotel Orchidee Sosua

Gregg

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
You might want to look at the Good Restaurant guide on Sosua News. Most of the restaurants have a location maps that you can go to.
Here is the link : Sos?a-News - Restaurant Guide

The maps are under "restaurant location".

HTH

Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.