Tubagua Plantation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosua1

Sep 24, 2006
Hola Amigos! I was wondering if anyone has been to this retreat in Tubagua, I have read some good reviews on this plantation and retreat. I was wondering how to get to this place from Puerto Plata, since I will be coming from Ottawa. I have done the AI for 12 years now and would like to see this place and how to get there and prices. I think the gentleman responsible would maybe be Tim Hall from Canada if I'm not mistaken. Sorry Tim I don't have your email, but if you see this post could you be able to give me the info needed.
Gracias!
Sosua1 from Ottawa.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
It's laid back and has one of the most beautiful views around. No frills but likely you won't miss them. Some nice hikes and waterfalls nearby. Take a book or two. Great stress relief up there. This is the perfect time of year to go as well.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Hola Amigos! I was wondering if anyone has been to this retreat in Tubagua, I have read some good reviews on this plantation and retreat. I was wondering how to get to this place from Puerto Plata, since I will be coming from Ottawa. I have done the AI for 12 years now and would like to see this place and how to get there and prices. I think the gentleman responsible would maybe be Tim Hall from Canada if I'm not mistaken. Sorry Tim I don't have your email, but if you see this post could you be able to give me the info needed.
Gracias!
Sosua1 from Ottawa.

My wife and our grandson (age 4) went there for an evening at Tim's invitation. Rustic, to be sure. But soooo charming...quiet...and the views are absolutely magnificent. Even a 4 year old found enough to do to keep entertained.

Tim is an excellent host as well. I predict you'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.