Can I take medical test & Submit Docs over weekend?

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
www.mesothelioma-lawsuit-advice.com
I am headed back to DR on Nov 13 - 16 2009, I am dead set on becoming an resident of DR. I will first apply for temporary residency.

If anyone has the knowledge, can you please tell me if I can take my medical exam and submit my documents and copies over a 4 day period? Or do you think I'd probably not have enough time? Can the first thing I do when I get to DR be the medical test or do I need other papers filed first?

I will be coming back regardless, but with my neurosis(lol) I would like to get business taken care of on this single trip by myself, without a lawyer. To diffuse all the naysayers about if I can handle the move and different culture? Yes I can, the culture is why I am attracted.

Do I have a job lined up? Yes, the one I already have, making money with two websites that I own and make good money from.

I would really know about wait times, and processing times that would possibly stop me from getting my side of the job done as far as submitting papers and getting my medical done. THANK YOU!

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
www.mesothelioma-lawsuit-advice.com
Oh, and I forgot... I which documents I need to file for temporary residency, but I have not a clue as to how much money this whole process will cost me. I was originally interested in going directly for dual citizenship, but I dont have $75,000+ to burn, plus I will be happy with whatever allows me to live over their, I dont need immediate citizenship. Anyone have an idea of the cost of a do-it-yourself filing? Thanks again....