Jarabacoa Country Club

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Jarabacoa Country Club will be closing out their Founder's equity membership offering this Saturday, October 30th.

The initial drive has exceeded expectations. Many of the nation's movers and shakers are members, including the current President. The Directors are local Jarabacoa businessmen led by Felix "Felucho" Jimenez. There was a big official groundbreaking ceremony a few weeks ago attended by Leonel and several gubmint officials. Alida and I know many of the directors personally and can vouch for their abilities and integrity.

Membership is open to all.

Local banks required $RD8,000,000 to be deposited to execute a loan agreement to finance the entire project. To date, over $RD13,000,000 is on deposit with more coming in.

JCC sits on 88,000m2 on the Rio Yaque del Norte, and will have 2 pools, restaurant, bar/disco, equipped gym and spa (with sauna, jacuzzi, hydrotherapy/massage), banquet facilities, tennis and basketball courts, jogging paths, voleyball area, riverside beach, equistrian center, and a STOCKED 8,800m2 lake. Future plans include weekend cabana's/apartments to be build on the grounds.

Transferrable Founder's equity membership shares begin at $RD50,000 and are sold in $RD10,000 units. Founder's dues will be 50% of social member dues (amount currently undetermined). Social memberships start at $RD10,000 and can be converted to equity shares for $RD75,000 in the future. We have personally joined JCC.

This is an exceptional ground-floor opportunity for folks to join a beautiful, authentic Dominican social/athletic club here in the beautiful Dominican Alps.

Here are scans of the brochure. PM me if you have any questions.

Brochurefront.jpg
Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg
Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg
BrochureBack.jpg

Reactions: Lucille

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Alida, belgiank and I drove by today. Holy Guacamole!!!! The foundation is setting and construction is underway in earnest. There were workers and supervisors all over the place.

Three weeks ago it was an undeveloped lot. Yes, we were told that construction was imminent, but you know how that goes...

What a pleasant surprise!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I was approached about jioning when I was there but I wasn't ready to make the commitment nor did I have the cash to play with. Leonel's first family and his secretary are from Jarabacoa and his ex mother-in-law still has pull in the PLD. It is going to be another nice addition to Jarabacoa and drive up the land prices even higher.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
well, i checked my bank-accounts and as they did not start laughing hysterically when I checked for a 50000 rds surplus, I decided to join the countryclub...

i must admit i was hesitant untill I saw the work being done there...