Lifestyle Resort Cofresi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Is this resort still open for business? Someone mentioned they thought it was closed.

Henry03

Nov 11, 2002
Lifestyle Resorts

Yes, Lifestyles is open for business.
Sun Village, which is/was along side is closed at the moment.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Yes, Lifestyles is open for business.
Sun Village, which is/was along side is closed at the moment.

Henry 03
How is Lifestyles? is that also called Golden Crown Resort? (Cofresi)
I have never been there, but I am looking for a villa for the week of Dec 7 to 14/09
and I found in VRBO.com one villa in Lifestyles with VIP Status which I like, and of course I need some more information, before I make the arrangement.
Also, a free entrance to Ocean World is included in the package....
thanks, Lucille

Last edited:

Henry03

Nov 11, 2002
Lifestyle

Lucille
Sorry, someone else will need to answer your questions. I have never stayed there, I just live near-by. I think the villas are first class, but don't know for sure.
Henry03

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Lifestyles

The villas may be nice--it's just tricky to know exactly what you're getting with this organization. If you aren't very careful, you may be required to attend a high pressure timeshare presentation. It depends on whether you are renting from the company directly and the presentation is part of the deal, or whether you are renting from an owner privately.

Just make sure you get in writing a specific provision that you are not required to attend a sales presentation as consideration for any "rental deal." Unless, of course you want to attend a sales presentation. People have been known to enjoy the back and forth, the ferreting out of the truth, and, in fact, the deal being offered.

Just know what you are agreeing to when first you rent a villa.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
The villas may be nice--it's just tricky to know exactly what you're getting with this organization. If you aren't very careful, you may be required to attend a high pressure timeshare presentation. It depends on whether you are renting from the company directly and the presentation is part of the deal, or whether you are renting from an owner privately.

Just make sure you get in writing a specific provision that you are not required to attend a sales presentation as consideration for any "rental deal." Unless, of course you want to attend a sales presentation. People have been known to enjoy the back and forth, the ferreting out of the truth, and, in fact, the deal being offered.

Just know what you are agreeing to when first you rent a villa.

Abe:
Thank you.
This is a great info. I am dealing with the owner of the villa, and I don't want to buy or hear about timeshares or anything like that....I just want to relax and celebrate my birthday with some friends...lol...

happytraveler

Nov 8, 2009
We've been to this resort several times and enjoyed it. The food is good, the drinks and bartenders great, and the Villa's are fabulous. There are lot's of reviews on tripadvisor under lifestyle crown villas. if they are platinum supreme members then I do think they will be able to provide you the ocean world entrance tickets, though if you want to swim with the dolphins etc. you may have to pay extra. The shows at ocean world are good and it's very close to the resort. to be safe you could confirm the owners information with the resort prior to booking and giving your money to the owner, they are usually helpful in that way.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
We've been to this resort several times and enjoyed it. The food is good, the drinks and bartenders great, and the Villa's are fabulous. There are lot's of reviews on tripadvisor under lifestyle crown villas. if they are platinum supreme members then I do think they will be able to provide you the ocean world entrance tickets, though if you want to swim with the dolphins etc. you may have to pay extra. The shows at ocean world are good and it's very close to the resort. to be safe you could confirm the owners information with the resort prior to booking and giving your money to the owner, they are usually helpful in that way.

happytraveler:
Thanks. I am going to make the arrangements with the owner. I went to Ocean World 2 years ago and I swum with the dolphins. It was amazing...
Ocean World is an incredible place I am glad to be back...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.