I got sacked by my Sankie

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheepshanx

Yes, it is true, I got sacked by my sankie. I was sanki-sacked.
I was dealing with this babe from Conani barrio in Santiago, real hot to trot, face, body so and so forth. She says she wants to be my novia. Ok, cool..for what its worth. Its not wrth much to me because I dont want ONE novia when I could have MORE. I dont call her when I come back to NY because phone conversations are boring with people who dont work. I figure I ll send you an email or see you in the messenger program some time soon. Its easier, cheaper and faster. but anyway, i was skeptical about this "relationship" because she seemed to me like a babe who would just incessantly materialistic. I bought a cell phone from Claro when I was down there, just to get the SIM card. kept the SIM card but I gave her the phone. One hour later, she calls me or no....she texts me to ask me to call her. I do and she give me the riot act about how that phone is cheaper than a bunch of plaintains they sell on the street corner. "It doesnt have a camara, no tarjeta, ni nada. Come and take it back and get me a better one." Then she sent me a text mesage and it said the same thing. I dont like this phone buy me a better one. I sent her a response and it is almost verbatim "Never, never, never, never bother me with that nonsense. If you cannot accept any gift from me then you will not be getting one better." This was a practical gift. Her cell phone was garbage, the mic didnt work so when she would call someone you could never her. I didnt buy the phone for her, I bought it for me, kept the SIM card and didnt want the phone. That was ungrateful if you ask me. This was like 2 weeks ago. Then I get these cheesy emails "I guess you forgot about us..." No I havent. Then last night I Want a sewing machine", not I would like, or could you get me please...I WANT. Somehow my response(which was sounds good when you gonna get it?) brought about "Takano" and ve te al carajoooooooooo. Funny how people call you cheap when they dont have any money. So if I give you my money then we ll both be broke and no one will be happy. But you know I told her "gracias" for calling me tacano. You have responsibilities now, Dios es en el cielo y esta mirandote and something else now....You think that your word is more important than ours...You lived with me and now you want to treat me like nada...Exsqueeze me? I aint married to you and we dont have no kids. You just a babe I met here. I have been here for a month and we have only spent 3 days together. And this is where it got funny. "Not 3 whole days, more like a few 3 hour blocks on 3 separate days" BTW you re thinking about the last dude. He didnt live with you, you lived with him, because he was paying the rent on the apartment and when he left it, so did you. And then they get self-righteous like you HAVE to "share" your money with them. "how dare you make my pilfer difficult!" "its nothing to you" the definition of nothing cannot be left to the person making the request.

So I was not really interested in this babe, Yea she was pretty but this is too much anguish. So I ask her...what do you bring to the relationship? Im not in any zealous rush to marry some babe I was talking to for a month and only saw 3 times for 3 hours. I m not in a rush to marry any women from here. There are some good and great ones, I m sure, but I want to sample and corrupt the mediocre ones. Ha!

So she answers my question: I will give you love and uncondicional time. What????????????????????? What the hell is that? I looked all over the NASDAQ and couldnt find current market value for love and unconditional time. Maybe its on the FTSE or trades in Tokyo? This is my #1 apprehension in settling down, is was submitted by AZB, earlier...why bother? You are just attractive as the next woman I will meet, more or less, who will the same as the next one more or less. You have just as much going for you as the next one, more or less. You have the same living situation and circumstances, more or less. I m already bored thinking about telling you the truth. In essence, I think you are eye candy, and speaking as such, I want more...candy and less commitment. You guys know it yourself, people live here on $300 month(at the top of the average curve) so my income, from there, allows me to entertain as many women as I want to. I didnt need her to rent an apartment, there wouldnt be one bill that she could manage if and when it would come.

And dont fool me as though there are no conditions on this bounty of love you profess to have for me. Because if money didnt matter, we could move to a shack in the mountains, run around naked and boil banana leaves into soup for food. But I have never heard anyone suggest that. Essentially I am paying you for your companionship, ok? Then who establishes what your companionship is worth? I am buying everything, so obviously my companionship is worth more to you than yours is to me. Now we re back to eye candy, you are only as good as long as I want to see you. And when I dont want to see, which according to the aesthetic position of the women here I will replace you with an equivalent, more or less.

So she tells me to go to hell...OK, but you should know of all the babes I have you are the only one who asks for money. You can hold out for this "magical gentleman" who will appear in a 3 piece suit from a 1930 Warner Bros. movie, with a top hat and a monocle. He will float into the room on gossimer wings with pockets deep enough and wide enough to cure what ails you. You can hope, its not realistic, but you can hope.

The golden rule: the dude with the gold makes the rules. If you wanna break the babe off with some change and feel you re not being suckered, do it. If you think you re opening a spigot at Hoover Dam, dont do it.

I dont understand how the beggars can be choosers? How is it that you can offer nothing tangible in a relationship but expect to call all the shots? Or any shots?

And whats this notion women who get dumped give themselves? "He went back to his wife." I dont think so, what dude ever goes back to his wife?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Wow.

That's a wide swath you cover there. I don't know where to start. What is your most pressing question? And would you please buy ME a new cell phone? :)

-- Sammy

S

sheepshanx

Wow.

That's a wide swath you cover there. I don't know where to start. What is your most pressing question? And would you please buy ME a new cell phone? :)

-- Sammy

I dont have a question. I was just venting. And it sounds like a "Sank-tified" moment if you ask me.

And by the way, I will gladly buy you a cell phone tomorrow for a cheeseburger today.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Got through 3 paragraphs and I think my head is going to implode. There really should be a 10,000 word limit on posts. Have to take a chill pill and a glass of Vodka.

S

sheepshanx

hahahaha! funny! bro, I was trying to give u enough info to enjoy reading it. Anally probe a guy for trying to be thorough why dont u? Hahaha!

S

sheepshanx

Yes. Might I inquire why?

Why? because she was the prettiest one in the group I had gathered. And I wanted to string her along a little whole longer, yes the sex was good, the imagery was ribald with chivalry. The ribaldry would have you dribbling. Now I gotta get me another superfine babe to complement my troupe.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
OMG.....The truth comes out...It really sounds like you are made for each other. How would you say it, Oh...A little tit for tat. I would make up, get married, and form another little troupe. Oh, Hahaha
Lambada says 5 little words and she reeled you in. Good job L

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Conio compadre, cual es el maldito problema en ligarse la tipa mas bonita del lugar y luego mandarla a su casa como cualquier otra??? Stop beeing victims my friends, I am a Dominnican and if a behave like a newbie I'll be played like a lot of you guys, learn a bit more about the game and then start getting SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS AROUND IN THE DR.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
For her to ditch you one has to assume her other 6 or 7 are better providers / bigger suckers than you.
Hope you used protection...

Mar 2, 2008
Let's fair, jr. It's not the number of words per se. It is what those words convey.

However, jr does have a valid point in this case. This particular "tale of woe" could have, and should have, been told in way fewer than the 12 word threshold jr refers to.

All "so's" and self-center jargon, containing little or no substance.

I know, I know, I'm over my 12 word limit, but I have jr's blade.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
sheepshanx:
I have been here for a month and we have only spent 3 days together. And this is where it got funny. "Not 3 whole days, more like a few 3 hour blocks on 3 separate days

And dont fool me as though there are no conditions on this bounty of love you profess to have for me.

I dont understand how the beggars can be choosers? How is it that you can offer nothing tangible in a relationship but expect to call all the shots?

she was the prettiest one in the group I had gathered. And I wanted to string her along a little whole longer, yes the sex was good,

.......And all this was on a 9 hour relationship! you kinda get back what you put in.
I would love to read your story on a long term relationship, like 1 week. Out of couriosity, have you ever experienced a real relationship with a real woman?, something up and personal (decent) outside of the troupe?

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
so you went out looking for women to use for sex and someone tried to use you for money? user+user=match made in heaven and no ones in a position to complain. its what YOU wanted. so you got it. end of story.

Reactions: Chirimoya
Sep 22, 2009
Looking for some interesting posts. Hey, where's that OP that doesn't know how to open a bank account? I was also looking for a prostate exam to kill some time.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
so you went out looking for women to use for sex and someone tried to use you for money? user+user=match made in heaven and no ones in a position to complain. its what YOU wanted. so you got it. end of story.

Well said.....

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
LOL dude one of the funniest and oh so true posts ive read on these forums. That is how a huge part of the female population in this country thinks and behaves. Doesnt matter if you're a tourist in a tourist town dealing with "hoes" or a latino living in S.D. for 12 years, that is how the majority of Dominican women behave and think. She was probably more embarrassed using the cheap cell you gave her than her own broken chapa. Its truly sad...

Only thing that matters in this country is the car you drive and how thick your wallet is. Only way to find a woman here that doesnt care about that is by finding a woman in church or going deep into el campo, y cuidao... and she will never be as hot or "mala" as the gold diggers.

In this country, your wallet needs a combination and even you need to forget the code.

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
It seems quite strange to have created so much emotion in such a short space of time (less time together than most spend in one night with the wife, or a day at work). It seems you are a bit upset or shocked about losing her by the thought and detail that has gone into the post. Better luck next time!

Maybe you are hanging out with the wrong people if all they want is your money. Then again if you are happy with that arrangement I expect no one loses out, unless you get attached (which seems quite possible considering the bond after 9 hours together).

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.