Why Sammy? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy2273

Jul 1, 2009
Why? This brings me back to my original thread in this forum.... I am speachless...

500x_sammywhite.jpg

ept_sports_mlb_experts-823170739-1257552578.jpg

ept_sports_mlb_experts-717026663-1257553493.jpg

Shiny suit: check. Shiny hair: check. New fake eyes: check. Skin: as you were.

ept_sports_mlb_experts-335802891-1257553553.jpg

ept_sports_mlb_experts-983339335-1257553655.jpg

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
OMFG

Skin Bleach
Hair Relaxer
Contacts

Sammy: You still look black. You will never be white. What a disgrace....SMMFH! He has ISSUES! Enormous ones! Next thing you know he'll get a nose job and we'll have our very own Dominican Michael Jackson.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
bob, if you were a caucasian who goes out w dark brown paint all over your face and an afro wig, i would think you were nutty too! lol

Now....do you think hes doing his whole body? or just the visible areas? how much time must this "whitening" endeavor consume? wow.

slrguy

Oct 17, 2006
Say what you want...it seems to be working for him! I'd break out the brown paint in a NY minute, if that's what I had to do, for some quality time with that woman!

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006
That is really creepy. Wish i didn't see it. Hopefully Sammy doesn't start drinking Jesus juice and start hanging out with Maculey Caukin

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
maybe its vitiligo like mj?

some sports blogs are speculating its vitiligo and/or liver disease thats probably causing white spots...some people just bleach to get an even tone. That actually may be the case...but if it isnt....he scares me!

doesnt explain the green contacts and greazy chemically straightened hair but whatever...midlife crisis? lol

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
That's makeup, although I don't know why Sammy would put himself subject of that "bagabunderia". I can understand the hair straightener as a look aid, but try to look like Madonna on makeup??

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
it actually does look like makeup but you can see dark blotches under it. it certainly does seem like vitiligo. aww bobsaunders youre right! :(

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
some sports blogs are speculating its vitiligo and/or liver disease thats probably causing white spots...some people just bleach to get an even tone. That actually may be the case...but if it isnt....he scares me!

doesnt explain the green contacts and greazy chemically straightened hair but whatever...midlife crisis? lol
That can be a side effect of long term steroid use.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
OMFG

Skin Bleach
Hair Relaxer
Contacts

Sammy: You still look black. You will never be white. What a disgrace....SMMFH! He has ISSUES! Enormous ones! Next thing you know he'll get a nose job and we'll have our very own Dominican Michael Jackson.

He already had the nose job. I read he had two in the 90's.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
He already had the nose job. I read he had two in the 90's.

actually, now that you say that i notice it. subtle. kudos to his surgeon but um...he needs to go MJ and get like 5 more if he's gonna truly go the "white man" route. If youre gonna do it, you need to go all out! Dont stop there:cheeky:

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
it actually does look like makeup but you can see dark blotches under it. it certainly does seem like vitiligo. aww bobsaunders youre right! :(

Hmm. I've known quite a few people who suffered from vitiligo, including my great uncle. And it's my understanding that it doesn't affect the skin that evenly (or that suddenly), mostly resulting in irregular patches of lightened skin. In other words, vitiligo doesn't cause you to go from uniformly dark to light overnight. This is why I didn't buy Micheal Jackson's tale (may he R.I.P.).

Ah well. Like someone said, it's his skin. He can do whatever he wants with it. Life's too short to be worried about such things.

He does look pretty strange though.:paranoid:

Vince.

Mar 1, 2009
I work in a hotel in Miami where Sammy and his entourage came in as a result of an event. I was to help out at the table where Mr. Sosa was at, proud and excited I approached the table to provide profesional service to my fellow Dominican only to see that Michael Jackson was seated there instead, I asked my co-worker who is boricua to tell me where Sammy was, and he told me that it is the white guy with the light eye's, who I thought was Michael Jackson, that that was Sammy Sosa, of course being a dominican through and through I said "el diablo"! He looks even weirder in person.
But hey to each his own.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
One question, who here would like to look like that 1989 photo, even with a bank full of cash? He looked like he worked for Walt Disney taking Goofys place.

Status
Not open for further replies.