Playa Fronton and Madame water taxi

byington

Nov 2, 2009
I noticed lots of comments about a water taxi to Playa Fronton and Playa Madame. Can anyone refer me to someone with a boat that takes these trips or know a website or anything....Also if anyone knows ball-park prices that would be great! Its for my honeymoon....

caipiranha

Feb 15, 2008
I noticed lots of comments about a water taxi to Playa Fronton and Playa Madame. Can anyone refer me to someone with a boat that takes these trips or know a website or anything....Also if anyone knows ball-park prices that would be great! Its for my honeymoon....
Hi,
in April we had to pay 15 Euros pp, the watertaxi was offered by the guys from the watersportstation in the Grand Paradise Samana. We first went to Playa Madame, stayed there for about 1 hour, then continued to Fronton for 2 more hours.
A fullday trip should be around 20 Euros, food not included. At Fronton there was a small restaurant to buy some drinks or have lunch (I loved the grilled fish).

Also at Las Galeras beach you?re always asked if you?d like to take a watertaxi, you have to deal the conditions before (time and price).

Enjoy your honeymoon!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You don't need a website.

Just go to the beach in Las Galeras...it's the end of the road...and a few boats and captains will be there. They will find you, and their boats are on the beach to the left of the parking lot.

Just negotiate whatever deal you want.