Charamicos Christmas trees in New Jersey/New York area?

hincapie

Nov 17, 2009
Does anyone here know where I can buy a traditional Dominican charamico tree for Christmas? Have you ever seen any for sale or heard of someone who makes/sells them?

thanks,
hp.

Sep 22, 2009
Does anyone here know where I can buy a traditional Dominican charamico tree for Christmas? Have you ever seen any for sale or heard of someone who makes/sells them?

thanks,
hp.

Is that even spelled right? I haven't been in a house that doesn't have a traditional "fake" pine tree. This is new to me.

oh, nevermind. I know what it is. oops!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Where are you located? Charamicos are all over the place in DR towns and cities, but as you posted in Dominicans Abroad I'm guessing you're in another country.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Charamicos are those traditional Christmas decorations made of twigs that you see along places like Avenida Churchill. Mainly animal and angel figures but also tree-shaped ones.

hincapie

Nov 17, 2009
Is that even spelled right? I haven't been in a house that doesn't have a traditional "fake" pine tree. This is new to me.

oh, nevermind. I know what it is. oops!

I believe that's how the word is spelled.

Where are you located? Charamicos are all over the place in DR towns and cities, but as you posted in Dominicans Abroad I'm guessing you're in another country.

I'm in the New Jersey/New York area.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I edited the title so people know where you are searching for these trees.

Good luck

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
how much would one expect to pay - my negotiating skills are not good, someone say 500 i give them 600