where to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
right made the decision to go villa/apartment next year, want to stay in sosua, as do not want to hire a car, so need a a 3 bedroomed villa/ apartment,as a family party of 5 will be going, hope to be there from 13th march 2010 until 27th march 2010, may be able to stretch it to 3 weeks, need to be near shops for food shopping,
hopefully it has a/c and a safe,
any info would be welcome
thank you
trudy
we live in the uk

afroski

May 12, 2007
www.georgiaflash.com
right made the decision to go villa/apartment next year, want to stay in sosua, as do not want to hire a car, so need a a 3 bedroomed villa/ apartment,as a family party of 5 will be going, hope to be there from 13th march 2010 until 27th march 2010, may be able to stretch it to 3 weeks, need to be near shops for food shopping,
hopefully it has a/c and a safe,
any info would be welcome
thank you
trudy
we live in the uk

When in Sosua I always stay at Residential Hispaniola, they are all villas with private pools in the backyard.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
website says within walking distance of sosua, do i take that its a long walk, would having taxis be possible and allowed
trudy

afroski

May 12, 2007
www.georgiaflash.com
website says within walking distance of sosua, do i take that its a long walk, would having taxis be possible and allowed
trudy

Residential Hispaniola is very close and very easy to get to the center of all of the action if walking. I think the other poster may be thinking of Casa Linda which is more on the outskirts of town and you would definitely need a car if you stayed in those villas.

Residential Hispaniola and Casa Linda are managed by the same people and I have stayed at both places but I prefer Residential Hispaniola.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Residential Hispaniola is very close and very easy to get to the center of all of the action if walking. I think the other poster may be thinking of Casa Linda which is more on the outskirts of town and you would definitely need a car if you stayed in those villas.

Residential Hispaniola and Casa Linda are managed by the same people and I have stayed at both places but I prefer Residential Hispaniola.

Actually Residential Hispaniola and Casa Linda are not managed by the same people at all. Much better operation at Hispaniola. it is also about a 5 min walk into town from there and 6 min to the beach.

Bob K

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I have friends who have a holiday home in Hispaniola and they regularly walk into town. This community would get my vote taking into account what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.