Visa Forum: Guidelines & Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
1.This forum is for Dominican citizens searching for info on any type of visa to any other country.
2.The member asking doesn't need to be a Dominican citizen.

3.This is a free forum so keep in mind you get what you pay for. Info is not guaranteed to be accurate but we try our best to find correct info in our search.

4.Respect the mods and in return you'll receive respect. Remember we are here to help.

5.If any subject is beyond the scope of this forum it will be deleted, no ifs, buts or ands.

If you are trying to have Immigration laws changed or are lobbying the Government of your country to bring about changes, this is not the place for it. If you have a problem with any government or the way they handle things, take it up with them because it isn't going to happen here on DR1.

6. Keep the chit chat to a minimum. Remember that when you move on it'll be easier for others doing the search on a subject. Try to keep on topic.

7. This forum is not to be used for relationship advice. We have other forums for that.

8. No profanity, personal attacks or insults on the OP, other members including any aimed at the Immigration agents.

Any questions send me a PM ;)

Last edited:

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Well said Anna! This is a place for people to come to to get answers and to be able to ask for help, not a forum to rage and get everyone upset.

Some things have not turned out the way people would have liked them to but that is not DR1 or the moderators fault and no one should take it out on them. It is very disheartening reading some of the posts that have been posted lately. I think everyone needs to read and re-read the rules you have put above.

The moderators of DR1 are here to help and are doing an amazing job of it! I for one am forever grateful for the advice and help I received here! Thank you!

Reactions: AnnaC
Mar 2, 2008
Very clearly stated, Anna. You have the patience of Job, or Jobina, whatever the case may be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.