Most convenient airport to Casa de Campo

jonny e

Oct 21, 2008
Can someone tell me what the most conveient airport would be to fly into if staying at Casa de Campo? I hear La Romana may be closest but the flight options are limited. Please advise?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
After La Romana there's a tie between Punta Cana and Santo Domingo airports in terms of distance, but the road connection with Santo Domingo's Las Americas is the better of the two.

jonny e

Oct 21, 2008
Are there shuttle flights out of Santa Domingo or Punta Cana (reasonable in price that fly into La Romona?

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
from Santo domingo (AILA) to Casa de Campo, is about 1 hour 15 mins. more or less. by car. it will take you much more than that taking another plane. to La Romana Airport, then another taxi to Casa de Campo.

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
you must drive really fast

i think it would be at least two hours from las americas airport to casa de campo. traffic through la romana can be brutal at times. just my 2 cents.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
No, from Santo Domingo to La Romana only take arround 1 hr or 1 hr 15 min as a friend up there says. If you can take your flight directily to La Romana much better we are in christmas season and the airports are really crazy, specially AILA, but in worse case AILA its your better option to go La Romana after La Romana airport.