POP to Europe?

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Anyone find any good airfares from POP to Europe. Ideally to Alicante Spain but open to London or Brussels and also leaving from other DR airport. I went to Fly Thomas and Europa but seems like all flights have to start in Europe.
Looking to travel Nov, Dec or Jan.
Thanks in advance.

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Try Jetairfly.com, cheap airfare to Brussels from POP or Punta Cana, I belive they fly in once a week with a stop over Jamaica and the Brussels, I flew once with them the food was good and the crew spoke I believe 5 languages including German and Italian.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Anng3
Do you just want a single or return? Some singles are available on the charter flights out of POP to UK. Singles or returns are availalble from Martin Air to Amsterdam and Jetfly to Brussels, They also allow you to originate here from POP. BA fly from Punta Cana and you can originate from there but it is a bit of a hassle to get to Punta Cana. It you are interested in more details contact me PM

Olly

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Thanks for the assitance. Would prefer POP. We will be doing a roundtrip but don't mind doing 2 singles to different countries since we are flexible on dates both going and coming. I looked at Jetfly and there don't seem to be any deals currently. For Jetfly for best fares do I search way out or last minute? I would love more info on the Martin Air flights. Also will there be a problem getting on charters with an American passport.

Last edited: