Looking for exclusive shop for unique lamps !

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Does anybody know of any exclusive furniture shop?

My wife does unique Ostrich egg lamps out of our grade "A" ostrich eggs and we thoght maybe putting them up in a shop. Since they are quite fragile and unique items we are looking for a nice small shop which would exclusivly sell them for us.

Any ideas are appreciated ... we sell them already through the internet in case somebody comes up with this idea.

Thanks in advance.
Marcel

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Does anybody know of any exclusive furniture shop?

My wife does unique Ostrich egg lamps out of our grade "A" ostrich eggs and we thoght maybe putting them up in a shop. Since they are quite fragile and unique items we are looking for a nice small shop which would exclusivly sell them for us.

Any ideas are appreciated ... we sell them already through the internet in case somebody comes up with this idea.

Thanks in advance.
Marcel

When we asked about lamps we were pointed in the direction of the following
There is a ceramic shop just as you head out of Sosua going to Cabarete on the left side. They have lots of lamp bases and shades and are very reasonable. The man who owns the shop has been there a long time. It is right beside a flower shop.

For more upscale lamps, I would go to the Furniture Design Center - on the right hand side further down the road. We bought all our lamps there and they are gorgeous.

Those 2 plus Casa de Lampara in Los Charimicos (all Italian lamps and chandeliers) which was already mentioned - would be your best bet in the Sosua area (I think a much better selection than anything in Puerto Plata)..

I know you haven't actually said where you are but, if you are on the North coast, you might want to check them out.
Hope this helps.
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif