DR trip Big group Guy 20-24 PARTY TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
For those of you who have read my previous post and seen my pictures already know i have eexpierenced the sosua and cabrete seen to a great extent, however i was wondering when is the best week to go down there when there are tourist becuase since breezes is still dead and reopened under a less advertised resort which will probably attract less restort people which is %50 precent of our fun lolz ;) ....so i am hoping i can get any other suggestions besides casa marina and what is best other AI resort and where they have a great downtown like sosua with nice ladies...i mean yea punta cana is very beautiful and nicer beaches, but that mean strictly resort girls because i heard the towns there are nothing like the sosua nightlife with the action. Please i need some suggestion and strictly AI resort...thx again

-Greg M

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
For those of you who have read my previous post and seen my pictures already know i have eexpierenced the sosua and cabrete seen to a great extent, however i was wondering when is the best week to go down there when there are tourist becuase since breezes is still dead and reopened under a less advertised resort which will probably attract less restort people which is %50 precent of our fun lolz ;) ....so i am hoping i can get any other suggestions besides casa marina and what is best other AI resort and where they have a great downtown like sosua with nice ladies...i mean yea punta cana is very beautiful and nicer beaches, but that mean strictly resort girls because i heard the towns there are nothing like the sosua nightlife with the action. Please i need some suggestion and strictly AI resort...thx again

-Greg M

Can you repost your pics?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Do you guys do anything besides pull tubes and hump walls in an AI?

Last edited:

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
so you are looking for an AI resort that has tourist action and local girl action ?

In Sosua, it wont' get much better than Casa Marina/Reef.

In Puerto Plata, there are 12 or so hotels in the Playa Dorado complex, and they share common beach, shopping and entertainment complex. The local girls will be a bit harder to find, compared to Sosua. Basically, you will have more tourist action and less local girl action.

Not sure which hotel in Playa Dorada would be the best, for a young crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.