any good courier for business? (other than CPS)

lucas08

Sep 6, 2005
Its my first time bringing product from the US for my business. I use CPS to bring my business product since I have used them for my personal stuff. My product has been in CPS for 15 days and they haven't been able to give me the Aduana tax. My Agent Yaritza has been lying to me that "manana" you will get you product. I just came back from there i found out that she never started my process. Now i need to wait another 3-4 days to see if i get it. Hope nobody has the same experience as me. Anyone can recommend a good courier to bring product from Miami?

lucas08

Sep 6, 2005
the sad thing is that i actually told someone to ship with them on DR1 few months back. I hope i didnt get that person into the mess im in.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Not Bad At All

_ the mess im in.

You are not in a mess, you're in the DR (which sometimes is quite the same :tired: .)
Things may have been delayed at customs (which CPS can't do very much about), but CPS is not a bad courier service.
I for one am quite satisfied with them and find that are better than the other two I had previously.

donP

Feb 7, 2007
EPS, Picknsend, Vimenpaq. I use all three. VP does not charge ITBIS.

Also, DHL easyshop (if you are in Santo Domingo) has good rates, and is backed by DHL (you pick up at DHL office). They apparently stopped charging volumetric (as they did before) and use actual weight, so you should give them a chance.

lucas08

Sep 6, 2005
You are not in a mess, you're in the DR (which sometimes is quite the same :tired: .)
Things may have been delayed at customs (which CPS can't do very much about), but CPS is not a bad courier service.
I for one am quite satisfied with them and find that are better than the other two I had previously.

donP

I talked to CPS Manager of operation and found out that Yaritza (my account manager) was not giving me the right information. Many things she told me to prepare was not correct and lying to me that is almost ready when she havent done anything yet.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
courier service

What is the best priced, realiable courier service for sending documents out of country..Closest to Bella Vista area SD?

I was using EPS(Naco) last year membership now expired and hesitant to renew because it takes an hour each way in this crazy traffic to get there.

Are there any CPS offices in my area- does anyone have experience on pricing for sending documents to North America. Do you need a membership like at EPS