Starting to sound like a broken record

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Again it happened.
Last night at approx 2 am an Italian gentleman who comes every couple of months for a month to JD got held up at gunpoint by 4 guys in front of Plaza Real.
He was with his lady, read not whore, and she was kidnapped, beaten and left on the road to San Pedro.
Hate to start sounding like a broken record but I'm afraid this will start happening even more with Christmas coming.

DanaP

May 23, 2007
random?

Is the man ok? and what about the woman? sounds awful!

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but i can't help but wonder if the crimes that occur in this area, and possibly other areas as well, are not entirely random. Maybe I like to believe that we have some sort of control over such matters, but it also seems as if the folks that have problems around here could be making choices that could increase their chances of such issues.

How they treat people, who they associate with, who they let into their homes/rooms, showing wads of money by accident, wearing gold etc....

any thoughts on this?

d

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
The woman was a little roughed up and has a cut on her head, the guy is okay and no he's not the kind of guy who visits the wrong places. He's been coming here already for many years and knows the places where to hang out and he doesn't wear jewelry.
Coastline, there's no curfew so if an adult wants to come home at 2am that should be no problem but apparently it is here.
There's just a lack of police presence