Recommend apartment or villa for 2 weeks

holland1974

Aug 13, 2008
Hi, Im looking at coming over on 29th December for two weeks and am loking to see whats available to rent for those two weeks preferably in Caberete, somewhere good for kids (5 and 3) and where everything is within walking distance. Is there any close to centre? I also heard there was apatments in Playa Dorada, is this true?
I already have a house overthere but unfortunately no furniture in there yet.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
If you want a place, I suggest you do it quick. Everything books up over New Years. After Jan. 3, You can probably find a place. If you want to stay in Ocean Drea or Ocean 1, you may want to call L'Agence 809-571-0999. They manage both. Sorry I don't have their email address.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Hi, Im looking at coming over on 29th December for two weeks and am loking to see whats available to rent for those two weeks preferably in Caberete, somewhere good for kids (5 and 3) and where everything is within walking distance. Is there any close to centre? I also heard there was apatments in Playa Dorada, is this true?
I already have a house overthere but unfortunately no furniture in there yet.

We have a place in Cabarete. Contact us at Home: Luxury Villa Rentals | Dominican Vacation Rentals | Dominican Republic Luxury Villas | Dominican Republic Vacation Rentals by Owner