Santiago, Saturday Nite: WTF?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We were staying @ Alida's parents place on Bartolo Colon near Texas Plaza Saturday nite. About 2:30am all hell broke loose noise-wise for an hour. Super loud music, sirens and general mayhem...in the vicinity.

Does anybody know what was going on? I mean the bar close by is a little loud, but this was 4X the noise that comes from that place.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Aha!!!

Shows what happens when you don't watch TV.:cheeky:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
She won on the 10th because there was a similar reaction in my barrio.

As it was 2:30 am I have no idea what it could be, not baseball. Then again, Alida's parents house is just down the street from that liquor place where everybody gets together. Being Dominicans and celebratory in nature, it could be anything.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No "real " reason IMPO....there was no baseball and the Latin America Idol was on Thursday....Since you were near H2O....go figure...

You should consider moving to a quierter barrio like Camboya or Pekin...or some place like that...

HEHEHE

HB

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
No "real " reason IMPO....there was no baseball and the Latin America Idol was on Thursday....Since you were near H2O....go figure...

You should consider moving to a quierter barrio like Camboya or Pekin...or some place like that...

HEHEHE

HB
Did you hear the racket? You aren't that far away. It was WAY louder than bar closing time noise and lasted an hour.