Outside the All inclusive resorts in PC?

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
hello,

i have traveled to sosua 4 times the last years and we usually travel in a large group of young single from new york. We liked sosua becuase the AI's were good and there was alot of nightlife on and off the resorts and tons of local chicas besides tourists.

my question besides which is the best a/i for young party singles in punta cana?? and also is there any clubs and little towns outside any of the pc resort that are like sosua? Anybody who been to sosua knows the nightlife i am looking for for outside the resort, easy access to ladies and illegal goods, which im sure you can find anywhere but nothing is like sosua. Im considering Barcelo PC but I want a popular resort in PC that attracts alot of young singles and is in a good location to leave the resort some nights and score some action on all fronts? anything that resembles sosua or cabrete nightlife is good for us. (example: we stayed at breezes superclub and everynite we would get wrecked at the resort and hang with the tourist girls and resort girls there and then at night we would leave the resort and hit the clubs and the local girls over there on pedro clisante and then go back to the resort and chill with the other chicas lol, remember our main objective is to party and be in a prime location at a great resort that meet our sosua standards, Lols,,

so please looking for good advice on our next wild vacation , hopefully some of you experts can direct me to the best resort that suits our needs and locations

siegs

May 9, 2006
Ahhh Murdsta.
Trying to fix something that's not broken?
Keep to the North coast big guy.
Looking forward to reading all about it.
Party on.