Apartment rental in Santiago

jenyfer

Dec 5, 2005
Hi,

Why is it so hard for me to find a 1 bedroom or 2 bed maximum apartment in a nice area in Santiago????

jenyfer

Dec 5, 2005
I live in Santiago now but want to move to another area... do I really need an agent?? Can you give me suggestions of where to look?

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Send a PM to Lucille. She is a DR1 member and I believe she will be renting her apartment that is located in a nice area of Santiago right across the university PUCAMM.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Or send me a PM and I'll put one of my people on this. They are few, that is for sure.

Where do you live>?? If you can get Lucille's place that might be an option.

Here in Los Jardines they are really scarce now. I had three and now there are none...

Send me that PM...

HB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
My mom live alone, 10 minutes walking distance from entry #2 of PUCAMM in her own apartment. She used to rent a bedroom but she stop doing this as she had a bad experience with a crazy Dominican girl. The neighborhood is not nice at all but the apartment is in good location as it is right in front of CODIA ( Colegio Dominicano de ingenieros y agrimensores ) at Av. Estrella Sadhala La Villa Olimpica.
I'm willing she find a serious person to live with her. You know she sleeping alone in this apartment, the place is safe, they have a security guy in the parking lot who takes care of the cars and of the stairs of the building at night, I installed metal doors and metal fens the week before to I moved to the Us but she is a old lady and may get sick one night and she won't have a person to ask for help ( I'm only child).
She is still working so you will be by your self in the house from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm as she goes to visit her sister every day after work. If you are interested PM and will talk to her to see what she say.

JJ

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My mom live alone, 10 minutes walking distance from entry #2 of PUCAMM in her own apartment. She used to rent a bedroom but she stop doing this as she had a bad experience with a crazy Dominican girl. The neighborhood is not nice at all but the apartment is in good location as it is right in front of CODIA ( Colegio Dominicano de ingenieros y agrimensores ) at Av. Estrella Sadhala La Villa Olimpica.
I'm willing she find a serious person to live with her. You know she sleeping alone in this apartment, the place is safe, they have a security guy in the parking lot who takes care of the cars and of the stairs of the building at night, I installed metal doors and metal fens the week before to I moved to the Us but she is a old lady and may get sick one night and she won't have a person to ask for help ( I'm only child).
She is still working so you will be by your self in the house from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm as she goes to visit her sister every day after work. If you are interested PM and will talk to her to see what she say.

JJ

JJ, I think some the info you posted is too personal.

TMI

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
yes, should be too personal but like I said the place is safe and I trust the readers of this forum.

JJ