Looking for a Merengue artist

DomRepper

Jun 22, 2009
Hi folks!
I just found a great merengue song inside of a big dj compilation. I just cut the one song off the compilation. I was able to find the lyrics, but not the artist which i think just be dominican...

Here are the lyrics: Letra de Dejenme vivir la vida de Pastor L?pez - Letras.com.py

Can anyone help with the actor, the exact!!! song title or does anyone know this song at least?

Thank you very much!
DomRepper

P.S. Here it is, enjoy! => RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

corecto

Jun 18, 2003
Merengue Artist

Though, I am sure this song has been Marenguetized or recorded in Merengue version, just so you know, Pastor Lopez is Colombian. Here is a link, which actually sounds more like a bachata version; howerer, I believe it is meant to be a Cumbia--the typical music from Colombia.
YO SOY VAGABUNDO - IVAN CRUZ, Musica , Dedicar, Canciones, Descarga, MP3, gratis

Hi folks!
I just found a great merengue song inside of a big dj compilation. I just cut the one song off the compilation. I was able to find the lyrics, but not the artist which i think just be dominican...

Here are the lyrics: Letra de Dejenme vivir la vida de Pastor L?pez - Letras.com.py

Can anyone help with the actor, the exact!!! song title or does anyone know this song at least?

Thank you very much!
DomRepper

P.S. Here it is, enjoy! => RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

DomRepper

Jun 22, 2009
Though, I am sure this song has been Marenguetized or recorded in Merengue version, just so you know, Pastor Lopez is Colombian. Here is a link, which actually sounds more like a bachata version; howerer, I believe it is meant to be a Cumbia--the typical music from Colombia.
YO SOY VAGABUNDO - IVAN CRUZ, Musica , Dedicar, Canciones, Descarga, MP3, gratis

Dear "corecto"!

Thanks for your answer. I was already looking for other artists as well. The singer of the merengue version must be dominican. I can say that be hearing the typical surroundings of the song. There there some very typical expressions like "tigere" and other things which make it quite clear...

It also doesn't sound like a mixed version from salsa o cumbia. The voices of all other versions I heard so far are too different...

Anyway, if someone could help... I'd apreciate very much. Many thanks!!!

Best wishes from Germany
DomRepper