Cheap(ish) photocopying in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I have undertaken some voluntary teaching of English to children who do not attend state schools, commencing in the New Year.

I am having to prepare my own teaching material and will have an ongoing need for photocopies.

Can anyone recommend a photocopy shop in Puerto Plata which gives quantity discounts as I will need 15 copies of each sheet?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
on camino real, between tienda jimenez and casa nelson there is a big copy center - KHM (or KMH?). you can ask them for a discount...

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Thanks for your suggestions. I have been using KHM (almost opposite Casa Nelson) at 1 peso per copy (for 6 x 10 copies). I haven't asked about prices for smaller or larger quantities as I was more than happy with their price and service (fast, with good paper and print quality).

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
If you know where Salud P?blica is in Puerto Plata, there is a copy shop around the corner that is fairly cheap. If you were leaving the building of Salud P?blica you would turn right at the bottom of the steps, go to the corner, turn right again and at the end of the block (on the other side of the street) is the copy shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.