Programador busco trabajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Rey_Sergey

Jan 5, 2010
Soy de Rusia, pero llegare en Santo domingo de 11 enero 2010. Busco empleo como Dise?ador Web o programmador informatico. Bueno conocimiento PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, LabView.
Puedo instalar en el site la foto gallary, el v?deo, la m?sica. S? hacer la animaci?n gif. Puedo poner el Internet shop, el forum, el chat y ets.

I from Russia. I looking for a work Web developer or programmer. I know
well PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, LabView.
Install - foto gallary, v?deo, m?sica, Internet shop, forum, chat y ets.

Please send PM to OP if you can help

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jrhartley

El_Rey_Sergey

Jan 5, 2010
I like Reggaeton.

El Rey Don Omar
El Rey Yandel

Soy El Rey Sergey.

He encontrado el trabajo, pero quien sabe. Busco mas proposiciones.

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Yo? h?v? no accents on your computadora
I don't know why people need to be such pricks to a new poster.

Rather than welcome him, or give him some insight on finding a job; one poster questions his username, and you question his lack of accent marks. Jeeze.

Sergey, welcome to the board, and good luck in finding a job.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Don't know what that was but let's stick to English since this is an English language site.

Thanks

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
The dude said he was from Russia, so we were talking his language. Apparently you took what could have useful information for any Eastern Europeans moving to the Caribbean and deleted it.
Couldnt hope for less.
The guy wanted to know what areas to pursue in search of a job. I told him, it doesnt matter, most people here are unemployed or underemployed. So whatever you did get it wouldnt pay much. And without connections or contacts, the Russian tongue might work in your favor for an international corporation looking to break into the Caribbean or increase its presence. And that you need a cedula to work here which would take about 4 months so I hope your savings are plentiful. But dont let me stop you from doing your thing, if you re coming, just prepare yourself. In some instances it may be like Russia, in others no. Stay loose and roll with it.
Didnt know you needed an overseer to relay pertinent information.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
And that you need a cedula to work here which would take about 4 months so I hope your savings are plentiful. But dont let me stop you from doing your thing, if you re coming, just prepare yourself. In some instances it may be like Russia, in others no. Stay loose and roll with it.
Didnt know you needed an overseer to relay pertinent information.

I must say Sheepshanx, your Russian homo-erotic comments were certainly helpful in leading the OP to employment.

Reactions: jrhartley

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I must say Sheepshanx, your Russian homo-erotic comments were certainly helpful in leading the OP to employment.

Hmmm, you tell a guy to get a job as a towel boy at Golds gym? How productive was that? And your Russian must not be that good, because I never made homoerotic comments. If you understood what I wrote, you d know, that I was on point. You have too much estrogen in your coffee.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think it's best you send the OP a pm in his language in case he missed your advice.

Please if you are going to carry on a conversation in another language it's best to do it by sending a private message.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.