sales people wanted

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Frank you posted an email address, it's not a website. Do you have the website link?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If one sees the email address shouldn't one see that they have a website? For the slower ones among us here it is: Grupo Arboleda

Way to attract potential employees Frank, by being an arrogant prick.
You clearly posted an email address, not the website, one does not need to infer the website by looking at the domain, not everybody is a cyber wizkid such as yourself.

Reactions: Lucille
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Way to attract potential employees Frank, by being an arrogant prick.
You clearly posted an email address, not the website, one does not need to infer the website by looking at the domain, not everybody is a cyber wizkid such as yourself.
Tamborista, I'm far from being a cyber wizkid but I've been called arrogant prick before and have no problems with that. Yes I only posted an email address and this was done for a reason. They're looking for good sales people who take initiative and who don't need to have their hand held.;)

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
It is a good way to filter out people who lack basic deductive skills though.

yep, that's what he's doing. it's an assessment of deductive reasoning. salespeople in DR surfing for jobs on dee are won.

Selection, development and retention. That's what we got us :)

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
You lot amaze me. Someone posts some help on the site (heaven knows enough people are looking for work) and gets flamed for not filing out the application form for them, jeeessus, you guys are something else:pirate:

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Read the 'Philosofhy' of the company but I think the TS had nothing to do with making up this nice philosophy...way to go, must be mad to work for such a boss :ermm: