renting commercial space and collecting rent

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
I am almost finished with three small commercial fronts in the barrio ensanchez libertad(close to the hospital) which i will have for rent. Ive done an analysis based on the ones around me and they charge around 7500 - 10000 pesos monthly. I will not be there to collect the rent i've been told to get a lawyer for leases and collecting rent. I wanted to know if anyone ones what fees /percentages do the lawyers usually ask for and what term leases can i offer 1yr-2yr-5yr-ect..... I hear sometimes the tenants don't want to pay the rent sometimes but the lawyer will take care of that.I've already had 4 requests and several inquiries for the fronts and they are almost finishedI think it will extremely easy to rent them out.

Thank you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Send me a PM...

I have rental properties. You do need a lawyer. I will find out the percentages.

HB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
it has been my experience that to write the lease they want one month rent up front. to collect the rent on your behalf? I dont know maybe 10% of the top. Because he will taking the pay and bringing it to your bank for deposit right?
I have a lawyer in Santiago if you need one, let me know.