Cantaloulou

Feb 19, 2008
I did my duty and searched the posts before asking my question...:ermm:

So, besides the usual:
-extracto de acta de nacimiento
-baptism certificate
-extracto de acta de divorcio
-certificacion bueno conducto
-declaracion jurada (by father due to late birth declaration)
-declaracion jurada (by 2 friends to confirm our common-law relationship)

Are there any other documents, I need to have translated by a certified translator?:surprised

All other spanish documents I have to submit are extra "in case" proofs like school records, various bills, insurance papers, etc... I don't need to have those translated? I hope...:paranoid:

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
We did not translate any of the extra proof of birth documents (school records, baptismal, hospital records) we sent to PAP.

Cantaloulou

Feb 19, 2008
Hhhmm, I was hesitating to translate the baptism certificate... I'll see what others say... Unless... Twillis is your visa process completed?

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
Yes our file is marked as 'complete' but we are still waiting for our Visa. It has been 3 weeks since interview. PAP emailed me today and said once we redo the medical, we are complete.

amy074

Sep 26, 2009
What about the Dominican passport, does that need to be translated into English? The place I took my marriage cert, etc. to be translated refused to translate my husbands passport. I thought that was a requirement as well :ermm: ...

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Dominican Passports are written in English & Spanish already so they don't have to be translated.