SAFE AT NIGHT BE CAREFUL

S

Suniva

Shit happen all over. My holliday started 20.12.98 in Boca Chica. After a long travel we arrived BC and we went for dinner in the evening. On trip back to the hotel somebody try to robed me. They got nothing, but I had to go to the hospital the day after with my knee. This boys make ours holliday to be not good. Im now back in my country and must take it easy for 4 weeks. Some people make bads things and I think this not good for friendly people in DR. Im not schore that I and my wife will go back to DR soon. Im sorry for that We like the people and the coutry.

Take care , be careful, there are bad boys all over.(world)

Thank you to the friendly people who helpt me after the robbery.

K

Katie

I like the point that you made about there are bad people all over the world, because there are. I hope that this doesn't effect anyone's plan to go down there. Crimes happen all over not just there. This is my country and although crimes happen it is still a nice and mostly safe place to visit.

P

Pam

thanks Suniva about the information you gave us about the safety. Everyone say's that the Dominicans are so very friendly but once an a while there are those nasty people who ruin everyone's holiday when you especially want it to go EXCELLENT I HOPE!!! I will see when the time comes! I will be sure to keep an I open!

N

Norman

I have lived in various parts of this country for 10 years. I will walk anywhere at night EXCEPT Boca Chica and a few barios (ghettos) in Santo Domingo. Sorry about your experience.