Looking for job

Larosse

Jan 9, 2010
Hello,

My name is Christophe Larosse.

I am currently living in Belgium.
I am maried to a Dominican woman and we have two children together, we are both tired of living in Belgium and are looking to move to DR.
Offcourse this is if i can find a job and rather wel payed too :) if not i can better stay here...

I speak Dutch, french, English, Spanish
I work in the construction bussines, as office and sales person, i have experience with roofing tiles, natural stone, cement based tiles, etc.
I have only have a normal high school diploma.

Do you think i can:

1 find a job in this sector?
2 Can i find any job?
3 Is your diploma important?
4 Are your languages important?

The region we would be living is Villa altragracia STO Domingo

Many grtz

Christophe

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hello,

I am maried to a Dominican woman and we have two children together, we are both tired of living in Belgium and are looking to move to DR.
Offcourse this is if i can find a job and rather wel payed too :) if not i can better stay here...

I work in the construction bussines, as office and sales person, i have experience with roofing tiles, natural stone, cement based tiles, etc.

Do you think i can:

2 Can i find any job?

Many grtz

Christophe

If you are in Sales you can go work in a call center and diplomas are not required

They are always looking for good english speakers.

You will make more doing that then doing labor in the construction field

Larosse

Jan 9, 2010
If you are in Sales you can go work in a call center and diplomas are not required

I dont itend to do labor in the construction field, but i know that in DR there are mines where they develop marbles and limestone, i tought with the know how the language etc there maybe would be a sales position there.

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
I you are fluent in these languages then translation pays well and is in demand. We have a friend who works only in translation, he attends business meetings etc as well as advises on website translation for new businesses. He makes a very good living, supports his family, lives in a very nice villa and drives an OTT 4x4. I expect his income is well above average.
As far as the building industry goes, then the occasional opportunity does turn up in the local papers. My advice would be to look in the likes of 'Listin Diario' and 'Hoy' in the classified section online and you will get a bitter idea of the opportunities and money that can be made.

As far as call centre work goes then unless you want to live on the breadline then don't bother, unless you have the initiative and contacts/knowhow to go it alone and still then you are not going to get rich. In any case, all the talk of call centre work isn't as available as some say. Many many expect free work which you just can not justify to yourself and so will not stick it. The call centre experience is very much a stepping stone while in desperation, you can't exist on it.

Good luck in your search.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009

But less than in Belgium including all that socialized health care, child care, vacations and living wages.

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
Looking for a job?

Hello,

Do you think i can:

2 Can i find any job?

Many grtz

Christophe

Now Hiring in Santiago!!
Hugo Staffing is a recruitment agency we help people to start a career in the call center industry. Our partner provides the most competitive salary and the best benefits in the market including private medical and dental coverage for you and your family. We represent the most stable and professional call center Company in the country.

Right now we need people with.

Excellent English language skills
Computer Skills
Schedule availability
Motivated
Committed
Career driven

Call us @ 809-772-2045, 809-404-7002 or send us a resume by email @ recruitmentdept@hugostaffing.com