Sosua hotel, 02/04/10-02/11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordtech

Nov 19, 2009
New Garden and Don Antonio are booked solid. I want to come Feb 4 and leave on the 11th. Anyone else have place close to action and is a ok place to stay? I would like to stay someplace with a pool also. thanks

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
RE: Hotels Close To The "Action"

New Garden and Don Antonio are booked solid. I want to come Feb 4 and leave on the 11th. Anyone else have place close to action and is a ok place to stay? I would like to stay someplace with a pool also. thanks

All close to the action:

Casa Cayena

Seabreeze

Hotel ElRancho (New)
English - Hotel El Rancho Sosua

There are other some other hotels nearby as well as some others a small distance away. The tourist area of Sosua is very small.

May 29, 2006
If you are going to stay a week, you may want to look into condo rentals. It would be cheaper than a hotel. There are no shortages of hotels in Sosua but right in the middle of downtown is harder to find. If you are looking for "action" then you may want to look near Europa where Four Roses and Plaza Allegria is. I stay clear of the discos downtown because of pickpockets. Canto del Delfin? Romanoff is ok, but it is a bit out of the way and a bit too seedy last time I was there.

F

fthguy

go dr. rosen street valeria, garden terra linda new 1 block to pedro crisante and more save area

May 29, 2006
go dr. rosen street valeria, garden terra linda new 1 block to pedro crisante and more save area

Sorry to say it, but you should stick to Spanish in your posts. Someone will translate for you no problem I'm sure. I can't understand any of your posts.

Es mejor de escribir solomente en espanol, ok?

May 29, 2006
There is also Canto Del Delfin(Song of the Dolphin) $32/night. I just wonder if it is noisy because it is right on the highway. It is right downtown though.

El Canto del Delfin
Tel. 809-571-2124

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
sosua seems very busy at the moment, we had to try our third choice of restaurant last night and found the last table .Lets hope the momentum keeps going longer than just friday nights- its nice to see so many couples out dining and enjoying sosua

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
There is also Canto Del Delfin(Song of the Dolphin) $32/night. I just wonder if it is noisy because it is right on the highway. It is right downtown though.

El Canto del Delfin
Tel. 809-571-2124

del delfin is my favorite hotel. the del delfin can be very noisy. the motos seem to run all night. get a room on the back side (pedro clisante) and not the highway side (facing the supermercado).

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

Places on dr. Rosen St. : Casa Valeria, Garden Kety, Tierra Linda "A new place" 1 block from Pedro Clisante and a safer area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.