Virtual Work From Home Telemarketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

web

Nov 5, 2005
Looking for B2B work from home experienced telemarketers. No selling involved, we are calling into the Southeastern US promoting services. Very east fun campaign. You will need a reliable high speed internet connection, good computer, 24 hr power and a quiet work environment. No experience but have a pleasant happy voice with excellent English, please send resume. Hours are Mon thru Fri. 9-5. You get paid $4000 pesos per week base and $250 pesos per lead. A lead is determined as a business that has a need for our services and has agreed to have one of our representatives contact them directly. We record all calls and supply the lists to call and VOIP acct. Expectation is 1-4 leads per day or 8 per week and to make 80-100 calls per day. Please send resumes to webguru06@yahoo.com. One day training provided in your home office in the Republica Dominicana. Thank-you

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
Looking for a job?

Looking for B2B work from home experienced telemarketers. No selling involved, we are calling into the Southeastern US promoting services. Very east fun campaign. You will need a reliable high speed internet connection, good computer, 24 hr power and a quiet work environment. No experience but have a pleasant happy voice with excellent English, please send resume. Hours are Mon thru Fri. 9-5. You get paid $4000 pesos per week base and $250 pesos per lead. A lead is determined as a business that has a need for our services and has agreed to have one of our representatives contact them directly. We record all calls and supply the lists to call and VOIP acct. Expectation is 1-4 leads per day or 8 per week and to make 80-100 calls per day. Please send resumes to webguru06@yahoo.com. One day training provided in your home office in the Republica Dominicana. Thank-you

Now Hiring in Santiago!!
Hugo Staffing is a recruitment agency we help people to start a career in the call center industry. Our partner provides the most competitive salary and the best benefits in the market including private medical and dental coverage for you and your family. We represent the most stable and professional call center Company in the country.

Right now we need people with.

Excellent English language skills
Computer Skills
Schedule availability
Motivated
Committed
Career driven

Call us @ 809-772-2045, 809-404-7002 or send us a resume by email @ recruitmentdept@hugostaffing.com

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no problem people posting jobs that offer a base wage and are based in the Dominican Republic.

What we do not allow is MLM or commission only job postings in the employment section.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
HERE IS A COPY OF MY AD THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IN THE DR!....with great results I might ad

Our Virtual Call Center out-sources several campaigns to people that work from home! There are no fees! These are real jobs , but only for qualified people.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS....YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME !

You must be an Experienced Telemarketer with full home office and unlimited long distance to the USA and Canada. NOT SKYPE

Preference will be given to those who have Vonage as I will need to verify your phone time in order for you to be paid. I can arrange for this service, however it's at your expense.

Must speak American style English with No Accents or Do Not Apply
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE MOST IMPORTANT or Do Not Apply

You must have Electricity 24/7 Invertor and VOIP or Do Not Apply
All campaigns pay an Hourly + bonus and or comission structure. $8-$10 hourly + .

You will need a Paypal account and are responsible for your own taxes.
Full or part time available.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I have no problem people posting jobs that offer a base wage and are based in the Dominican Republic.

What we do not allow is MLM or commission only job postings in the employment section.

Thanks for the new policy update....I'm always the last to Know!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
HERE IS A COPY OF MY AD THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IN THE DR!....with great results I might ad

Our Virtual Call Center out-sources several campaigns to people that work from home! There are no fees! These are real jobs , but only for qualified people.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS....YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME !

You must be an Experienced Telemarketer with full home office and unlimited long distance to the USA and Canada. NOT SKYPE

Preference will be given to those who have Vonage as I will need to verify your phone time in order for you to be paid. I can arrange for this service, however it's at your expense.

Must speak American style English with No Accents or Do Not Apply
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE MOST IMPORTANT or Do Not Apply

You must have Electricity 24/7 Invertor and VOIP or Do Not Apply
All campaigns pay an Hourly + bonus and or comission structure. $8-$10 hourly + .

You will need a Paypal account and are responsible for your own taxes.
Full or part time available.

One question, why the emphasis in no accent?? I have a strong accent and got a pretty good job in a large ISP here in the USA that requires me to use the phone a lot.

noni

Mar 30, 2009
What is the age requirement? I ask bc my 17yr olds wants to work, excellent oral and writting skills, 24hr power and a very new computer.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks for the new policy update....I'm always the last to Know!

It's not new Mike, it's always been like that.

As far as I'm aware, you do not offer a fixed wage, hence the classified ads.

Jobs offering hourly rates, commission only, MLM etc will not be allowed to post here unless they have a PAID classified ad.

If you see any ads that do not meet the above criteria, PM or email me and they will be deleted.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It's not new Mike, it's always been like that.

As far as I'm aware, you do not offer a fixed wage, hence the classified ads.

Jobs offering hourly rates, commission only, MLM etc will not be allowed to post here unless they have a PAID classified ad.

If you see any ads that do not meet the above criteria, PM or email me and they will be deleted.

I see the op is paying a base which I do not so please delete my post.

I am hiring peope in U.S. Mobile home parks and doing quite well with that model.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Phone Coordinator

Looking for a work from home, with strong posibility of moving to an office environment soon after-for the right person.

This job involves calling the Santo Domingo customer base-8 hours per day, 5 days per week.Pays a base salary plus bonuses. Base is dependant on experience from 16,000DR to 24,000DR.

Must be fluent in English and Spanish with preference given to Expats and non accent, english speakers. Telemarketing experience also an asset.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
What is meant by no/non accents? :ermm:
I believe the English language originated and developed over time in the British Isles. There we have Cockney accents, Scouse accents, Glaswegian accents, Donegal accents to name but a few.
Mack.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
What is meant by no/non accents? :ermm:
I believe the English language originated and developed over time in the British Isles. There we have Cockney accents, Scouse accents, Glaswegian accents, Donegal accents to name but a few.
Mack.

I guess in your case, a very good question. In my opinion a British accent which being the originator of the language fullfills the criteria of no accent as long as the average english speaker can understand what is said.
In my case soliciting the Latin American audience I find many English speakers have a heavy accent from their mother tongue, making it difficult for the person on the other end of the phone to understand.
I know many businesses who use people calling the USA market, want people who sound like they are, or could be americans- and that is their goal.In my case, my needs are somewhat different.
Are you asking for genuine interest in working or just for clarity purposes for the benefit of others.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Every day I thank god, Allah, Buddha, or whoever for giving the clarity to go to school and getting a degree. I couldn't imagine calling people 8 hours a day (You'd be hoarse by the end off the day) and getting shot down 99% of the time.

The only upside may be you could probably become very good at picking up women after working on this line of work for a while. You definitely wouldn't have any fear of getting shot down by them...

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Every day I thank god, Allah, Buddha, or whoever for giving the clarity to go to school and getting a degree. I couldn't imagine calling people 8 hours a day (You'd be hoarse by the end off the day) and getting shot down 99% of the time.

The only upside may be you could probably become very good at picking up women after working on this line of work for a while. You definitely wouldn't have any fear of getting shot down by them...

I guess you can be thankful for the degree you have acquired, giving you the obvious employment comforts you seek.But, is it really the degree that got you there, or more about your personal character, skills, and ambition.
I say this because I have come across countless people who work in this call center cold call style environment, who have more university degrees then some doctors-and not just in the DR. The other upside beyond picking up girls- some top cold callers make good money- and many lawyers and doctors here make very little money. The moral of my sentiments-top people in any feild can make good money.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
Expat13 No I'm not looking for work I'm retired now.
I posed the question mostly to clarify and partly tongue in cheek...or was it the other way round? :cheeky:
I always get a kick out of the accent thing. I am Glaswegian by birth but have now spent more of my life in Canada. When I visit Glasgow they call me the "Yank". When I'm talking with my Scot friends in Canada the locals complain they can't understand us.
Just last week when I was in the company of an American gal she proclaimed "Oh I just love your accent." To which I repied with my usual remark. "I don't have an accent it's you that has the accent. Where I come from everyone talks like this." :laugh:

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Expat13 No I'm not looking for work I'm retired now.
I posed the question mostly to clarify and partly tongue in cheek...or was it the other way round? :cheeky:
I always get a kick out of the accent thing. I am Glaswegian by birth but have now spent more of my life in Canada. When I visit Glasgow they call me the "Yank". When I'm talking with my Scot friends in Canada the locals complain they can't understand us.
Just last week when I was in the company of an American gal she proclaimed "Oh I just love your accent." To which I repied with my usual remark. "I don't have an accent it's you that has the accent. Where I come from everyone talks like this." :laugh:

Ah hah!
Your right us Canadians have "ehh" accent.:cheeky:

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006

Amen brother, I once tried telemarketing in the DR, I quit the same day followed by 3 days shaking and sweating (traumatized). Also we have to give thanks for being able to live in the US, as Expat13 said, a lot of those telemarketers are actually graduated professionals who prefer to sell stuff in English as it pays better than their actual careers in the DR.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Amen brother, I once tried telemarketing in the DR, I quit the same day followed by 3 days shaking and sweating (traumatized). Also we have to give thanks for being able to live in the US, as Expat13 said, a lot of those telemarketers are actually graduated professionals who prefer to sell stuff in English as it pays better than their actual careers in the DR.

don't know about the sales end of this, but worked about 6 mo's on inbound, what a pain in the a$$. Understand about the accent as what I usually heard was thank god someone that speaks english(then to the southern drawl). Not great wages, 110rd an hour. with various bonus's possible. extremly good month 20k. As far as the others about 90% from NYC, deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.