Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Can anyone tell me if the Storage company located behind the international furniture center (on the corner of the main highway and el Choco road) in Sosua is still open? If it is open has anyone ever used it and how was it?

Thanks

Bob K

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Can anyone tell me if the Storage company located behind the international furniture center (on the corner of the main highway and el Choco road) in Sosua is still open? If it is open has anyone ever used it and how was it?

Thanks

Bob K

I sent the owner an email this AM. I guess that she has not seen it yet.

Richard is the manager/ part owner and lives on the property. I saw the place a few months ago and found it clean and secure with several different sized storage units in the main building. Outside covered car spaces also. Always someone on the property plus Black Wolf guards. As far as I know, it is open.

Sorry that I don't have a number for Richard but you can most likely get a tour and information just showing up.

Good Luck, Ringo

BTW: They are not up el Choco road. As I recall, it is the right, east, just after the furniture place. I think they still have a sign on the main road. First place on the right, chain link fence and gate.

Last edited:

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Sosua Self Storage is open and there are several size spaces available as well as space to park your car. Call Richard or David at 809-571-4315.

Richard is always happy to make accommodations for you if you have special requests.

Thanks Ringo for your help.

F

fthguy

have new place in the back the parada el choco look for nany hans nice person

Status
Not open for further replies.