International press in santo domingo

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
i guess there's a lot of international press in santo domingo right now -- anyone know where they are? i'd have a beer with the australian reporters if they're in town.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Possibly the most ridiculous, un-thoughtful and selfish post I have ever read. Don't you think these people have more important things to care about other than having a beer with you?

J&T

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Possibly the most ridiculous, un-thoughtful and selfish post I have ever read. Don't you think these people have more important things to care about other than having a beer with you?

J&T

Stuff it. Don't you more important things to worry about a fellow down-under wanting to associate with his compradres. He could help them with Cultural problems, Language...etc.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
They must be scattered all over the place - I hear just about every hotel room in the capital is full, people are now renting furnished apartments wherever they can find them. Some are coming in to the building we're in.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
lol funny thread.

anyways if any australian reporters are in town and want to to have a beer with an australian expat living in the DR since 2001 and has visited haiti twice, email me at reporters@tasdevil.com. i'll be happy to help you out with resources and connections locally.