Hotel Rates on the Malecon

F

Freddy from NYC

Could anyone quote recent single rates (1999) for the Napolitano & the Hispaniola? Will be visiting SD the week of January 25.

G

GRAHAM

NO BUT HOTEL LOMAR IS RD$400 AND LATIN QUARTER IS RD$450, BOTH ON MALECON AND OK

D

DR One

The Napolitano is at US$75 per night, the Hispaniola US$105 (includes complete hearty breakfast). Both rates include government taxes.

K

Kathy

freddy, your best bet is to call yourself it's cheaper and shouldn't be more than 70 per night. plus double occupancy when booking is cheaper than saying single rate. i just got back and stayed at renicicance juaraga and rate there are from 89-119 with brakfast included if i can be of any help let me know thx kathy

R

Ray Modesto

The Hotel Hispaniola is UDS$75 and the Napolitano is USD$70. You best chice is to stay at the Hispaniola because you can use besides the facilities that the hispaniola has to offer but also the facilities at The Hotel Santo Domingo which is located right across the street from the Hispaniola. If you need more information about this hotel let me know.

Ray