Curling toes

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I was sitting on our terrace this morning just looking around when I happened to notice that the three smaller toes on each foot were a lot straighter than they used to be. I put this down to wearing mostly fliip-flops for the last 4 years. Is this a good thing? What is your experience ?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
it probably means your metatarsal joints have dropped, you may start to experience pain in the bottom of your foot when walking on hard surfaces...try to exercise them by trying to grip a pen or similar object

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
It could just be a relaxation response....muscles that were contracted now relaxing due to a relative reduction in stress..just a thought.

May 29, 2006
I was sitting on our terrace this morning just looking around when I happened to notice that the three smaller toes on each foot were a lot straighter than they used to be. I put this down to wearing mostly fliip-flops for the last 4 years. Is this a good thing? What is your experience ?

After I lived in Sosua for about nine months with mostly sandals, I found out that I had somehow grown a half shoe size. It took about year of foot binding in "normal" shoes before I could fit into my usual size.