Rent of house in Santo Domingo - 1 week

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
Dear all,

I have the need to rent a large house in the Santo Domingo area for 5 days - one week from 12 February. With enough space for 6 persons, kitchen, bathrooms, as close to the historical areas of the zona colonial as reasonably feasible, cost efficiency considered.

Arrica

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
Santo domingo house rental need

What is your budget?

DRNED,
Not in the thousands of dollars range, I would imagine something around max USD 100 per day, but I have very little knowledge about the market rates for house rentals, so whatever you whom know the rental conditions would advise as reasonable.

The house does not need to be in dead downtown zona colonial, but could also be in one of the residential areas, as long as we can get around reasonably easily.

thanks
Arrica

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
Santo Domingo house - looking for short term rental from 12 Feb

Robert,
Thanks but none of the listings show villas or apartments of required size in the SD area.

Would you have any advise on realtors or other rental agencies in the SD area to contact, which might have something available?

thanks
Arrica

prieto

Feb 29, 2008
1 Week Rental

I just rented a very nice house in Altos de Arroyo Hondo III for $500 per week. It has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and sleeps 8, PM me for details.