2 Dominicana's see europe for the summer

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
So far so good.. this is a follow-up to the France trip report I posted earlier..

Right now there a 2 very unhappy males in Holland.. we put the girls back on the plane yesterday, saying our goodbeyes after a long and very sweet summer with the four of us..

If there is an interested I will write a large trip report about their holiday in Europe. Just to whet your appetites, we visited France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany in various trips..

Let me know

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Was it the first trip out of the DR for these girls and what did they think about the different countries, or did they think of Europe as one country?

Bachatadutchie

Jan 7, 2005
bob saunders said:
Was it the first trip out of the DR for these girls and what did they think about the different countries, or did they think of Europe as one country?

For my gf it was the second time, but the first time she left Holland to see more of Europe. For the other girl it was the first time.

I know for sure it was clear to the girls that there were different countries involved. Not only due to the fact that the girls are fairly educated, but also because the language changed as soon as we left Holland. In addition, as soon as we crossed (at high speed) the border, we especially pointed this out to the girls.

The thing that was very special to them was the fact that they could visit four countries by car in one day, without having to show their passports.