Am I obligated to pay if it doesn't work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
wow, i am glad I don't have to deal with these situations. The tigras are playing the guys who are supposed to be twice their age and educated men from 1st world. I would like to see a tigra handle me like this. I think many people are just born victims.
lets just say, we had a situation in a place where the little puta tried to rip off my friend. When he refused to do what she wanted, she started to beat him up and when i intervened in the middle, she slapped me too. yeah, she slapped my face. So i told her, if you ever do that again...boom, she slapped me again before I even got to finish up my sentence. Wow, my pastun blood surged, simply shut my brain momentarily . I gave that little slut one hard whack that she fell backwards. She was shocked that i took this action. I guess she took us for 2 fools. She started to scream and shout, rape, telling us she will tell police we had kidnapped her. She wanted to make a call, I took the cell phone out of her hands and took the battery off. then i shoved her in the room and told her, I will beat the hell out of her if she didn't stop this drama. She soon cooled off and began to apologize in a short while. We dumped that little tigra on the road and went off our ways.
If we would have been intimidated by her, we would have had to deal with police and lawyers etc. So you bite a dog back and they run off. This is why I stopped dealing with guests who deal with hookers and tigras. I just don't know how these girls can take these grown up men for a ride so easily. where do you guys come from?
AZB

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
wow, i am glad I don't have to deal with these situations. The tigras are playing the guys who are supposed to be twice their age and educated men from 1st world. I would like to see a tigra handle me like this. I think many people are just born victims.
lets just say, we had a situation in a place where the little puta tried to rip off my friend. When he refused to do what she wanted, she started to beat him up and when i intervened in the middle, she slapped me too. yeah, she slapped my face. So i told her, if you ever do that again...boom, she slapped me again before I even got to finish up my sentence. Wow, my pastun blood surged, simply shut my brain momentarily . I gave that little slut one hard whack that she fell backwards. She was shocked that i took this action. I guess she took us for 2 fools. She started to scream and shout, rape, telling us she will tell police we had kidnapped her. She wanted to make a call, I took the cell phone out of her hands and took the battery off. then i shoved her in the room and told her, I will beat the hell out of her if she didn't stop this drama. She soon cooled off and began to apologize in a short while. We dumped that little tigra on the road and went off our ways.
If we would have been intimidated by her, we would have had to deal with police and lawyers etc. So you bite a dog back and they run off. This is why I stopped dealing with guests who deal with hookers and tigras. I just don't know how these girls can take these grown up men for a ride so easily. where do you guys come from?
AZB

Y esa maldita loca de que hoyo la sacaron, yo le hubiera roto to' los dientes de la primera galleta, que es lo que se cree. But I want to make clear that this behavior is not only atributed to Dominicanas, it is just that everywhere in the world there are people who are scum and the DR is not the exception.

One question though AZB, how that cuero was trying to rip your friend off? was she a street hooker, or just a newfound novia that wanted the latest Iphone? there would be a difference in what to expect between those scenarios.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Y esa maldita loca de que hoyo la sacaron, yo le hubiera roto to' los dientes de la primera galleta, que es lo que se cree. But I want to make clear that this behavior is not only atributed to Dominicanas, it is just that everywhere in the world there are people who are scum and the DR is not the exception.

One question though AZB, how that cuero was trying to rip your friend off? was she a street hooker, or just a newfound novia that wanted the latest Iphone? there would be a difference in what to expect between those scenarios.

This happened a long time ago, before the iphone invention. She was some girl he met in jarabacoa. he brought her with him to my house. She was a tigra from the first moment I saw her. she was already playing drunk from a few drinks. I knew she can pack a lot more beers before anything would happen to her. I don't recall the exact argument but it had to do with something she wanted from him. i only intervened when her voice became loud and her behavior going from being aggressive to violent. This is when I intervened. She started to insult me too and then slaps me. Wow. So before I was even finished with my warning to her, i get hard slapped again. she says "que tu vas hacer...". I didn't answer back, just took the cuero and gave her a good whack on her face. knocked her down. Grabbed her by her throat and told her to straighten up or I will kill her. I was smoking angry. She sensed the danger and started to scream and shout. "Help! help!, they have kidnapped me, they are beating me up, they are raping me....etc etc". Then she takes her cell phone to call the police which I snatched from her hand, took out the battery. she tried to reach for my home phone, I grabbed her and threw her in the bedroom. Then when I entered to shut her up, my friend got scared. mind you, he is a married man with kids. he restrained me back. saying how he doesn't want a police case and a news paper headline. hahahahaha. I let him take care of her and went to other room. he calmed her down. then she comes out to apologize to me. i didn't take this any further and simply took the trash out of my house. This is it. no more invites to foreign puta hungry men in my house. I am done with being a pimp for my friends.
these putas don't scare me. they are trash and street dogs to me. i will not get intimidated by them.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I admire badpiece. he is an equal opportunity guy who dates all kinds. he is not intimidated by any of these street smart sluts. i have seen him put these girls in their place in a NY minute. This man knows how to handle these tigras. hahahaha. I feel sorry for the next one who will fall into his path.
AZB

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
please guys, stop trying to discourage these guys from paying for nice clean apartments for their cuero chicas, i dont want to start having to pay for cabanas. Give them more useful advise like to buy the 40 inch flat screen instead of the 32, and advise them to buy a better matress next time, those cheap dominican matresses are bad for my back. And guys thanks for the advance notice on when you coming for your visit with your girl, it save both of us from a very embarassing confrontation.

You guys who meet a girl and within months feel the need to give them the world. Why are you guys in such a hurry to throw money at these girls? they are not going anywhere else.Why do you feel such a need to buy what you can cheaply rent here in the DR..

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
End of the relationship!

A good friend of mine just ended a three year live in relationship. No lease, stopped paying the rent and moved out. No children together means no obligation for support. Being a nice guy he gave her the bedroom set (standard gift to Dominican woman) the fridge and the stove. He kept the electronic equipment, dining room set, living room, satellite and tv.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This is the deal. If a woman comes to live with me only with her suitcase. Then when she leaves, she only takes out her suitcase she brought with her. My things are mine and and stay with me.
AZB

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
I agree with all of these guys she punked you for your money, Unless you have the money to throw away I don't understand why you would fully support her in such little time? But I guess if the lease is not in your name which from the looks of it, it probably is your screwed buddy?

MC123

Apr 23, 2009
I agree with all of these guys she punked you for your money, Unless you have the money to throw away I don't understand why you would fully support her in such little time? But I guess if the lease is not in your name which from the looks of it, it probably is your screwed buddy?

Wow what a lot of interesting posts. First off I know her for 8 months and starting dating 3 months ago and I never signed a lease, I pay cash for a few months at a time. Never signed my name or hers to anything, also the apartment came fully furnished.

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Good to know

That would have been good to know at first. You never said you knew her that long, hone you have to give all the info in order to get the right advice it seems you dont have to worry about a thing. Just have fun hope things do work out.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
why is it that so many foreigners are in such a hurry to pay for apartment, furniture, car cable internet etc for a girl? I rarely see a any dominican is jumping in excitment to pay and maintain a girl anywhere. I live here and I would never ever dream of paying 100% for any girl that comes my way. If she stays with me, thats fine but I will not accept a girl without education, manners and if she is dirt poor , then she can find a tourist. guys there are so many girls who live well and do not need your help. What is the matter with you all?
Oh wait, now you will say, AZB lives there and we are only tourists.
Well, AZB travels all over the worls and AZB doesn't pay for any girl's up-keeps anywhere. I was in colombia and not a single girl I dated there who was flat broke. One was an assistant of a congress woman (who also happened to be her sister), another one was day time manager of a huge restaurant in bogota, 3rd one was a student who wouldn't even except taxi fare from me, and then there is this lawyer who flies all over colombia for work etc etc.
You see this is so easy to find if you look in the right places. So if anyone is looking for love in the dirt, then I guess its also just as easy to find someone there.
I am just frustrated to see this trend among the visiting guys here. No one else is doing it so why they are doing this? no wonder these chicas think we are all idiots, suckers who are only good for providing financial support.
One guy comes here, met a girl in ghetto. Now he contacted this other girl (that I know personally) and asked her to translate for them. he paid 100 dollars / day to my friend plus took both of them out. He spent 3 days with the chopa. This is what came out of it.
The chopa (ghetto girl): all she wanted was money from the guy. She was wiling to do anything but money was the toip priority for her. The gringo just wanted some sex but he was willing to pay for her 100% and get her an apartment and all. My friend convinced the gringo that the girl was a rat and not good for him. He finally understood all that after a few days, not to mention hundreds of dollars spent.
Where do you guys come from?
AZB

Reactions: jruane44

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
What is the appeal of a woman that can't be an equal partner in a relationship? I personally prefer relationships in which both individuals can look after themselves but appreciate, not need, the support of the other.

BTW - I didn't realize you were pushtun AZB - I knew there was some reason I liked you. :) Most of my best friends in Pakistan are pushtun - great people to have as friends, really sucks if they are your enemy.

TexasGringo

Apr 27, 2009
What is the appeal of a woman that can't be an equal partner in a relationship? I personally prefer relationships in which both individuals can look after themselves but appreciate, not need, the support of the other.

the appeal is i think most guys from the states have put chocha on a pedalstool.

so they let the women take the lead in the relationship and not be an equal partner which the women if any of us know 1 woman we know them all- that they will gladly oblige us to walk all over us...

accountibility is what is all about...ok baby- this is what i'm gonna do for you...and this is what i expect from you.

if you have any problems with that or if you ever decide you suddenly have a problem with that- there's the door...

women seem to respect men a ton more when they cannot walk all over them...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the appeal is i think most guys from the states have put chocha on a pedalstool.

so they let the women take the lead in the relationship and not be an equal partner which the women if any of us know 1 woman we know them all- that they will gladly oblige us to walk all over us...

accountibility is what is all about...ok baby- this is what i'm gonna do for you...and this is what i expect from you.

if you have any problems with that or if you ever decide you suddenly have a problem with that- there's the door...

women seem to respect men a ton more when they cannot walk all over them...
Glad to see someone gets it. Now why can't others think the same way?
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

BTW - I didn't realize you were pushtun AZB - I knew there was some reason I liked you. :) Most of my best friends in Pakistan are pushtun - great people to have as friends, really sucks if they are your enemy.

Expatsooner, you have another friend in santiago. I maybe a pustun by blood but I can't speak pashto :(. I was born in karachi. So i speak urdu, understand 100% pashto (but can't speak it), espanol is sort of my second language now as my urdu is diluted with english.
so there you have it, i am as mixed as masala.
AZB

TexasGringo

Apr 27, 2009
Glad to see someone gets it. Now why can't others think the same way?
AZB

because they are blinded by the curse of chocha...

ever since we were in our early teens that's all we think about day in and day out...
and it'll be all we think about till we either die or lose our minds...

women know this and in societies like the states and many western societies where women are encouraged to be on equal footing with men, they have leverage against men.

like here in the states- women can get enough education to get good paying jobs. even if their jobs are not 100% across the board equal pay with men...post divorce with alimony and child support and then someday with the income of a new husband- they can bring in far more money than the ex husband get to live on or at least enough money to live on.

i think it breeds fear and insecurity in men to allow them to be men. which in turn makes them all the less desireable to their spouses...

women stateside over the past few decades have been bred with the belief that they are all princesses and are brainwashed to believe that one day a night in shining armor on a white horse is going to come one day to make all their dreams come true. and the myth is that this man will love you and only you and will never ever be unfaithful in his life to you. and if he is ever unfaithful to you it means that he is a worthless liar and does not deserve you, being the princess that you have been led to believe you really are. that sense of entitlement is confusing to women me thinks.

its an impossible situation for any normal man to live up to. if the guy has a good job and a successful career its because he works hard at his job and is devoted to making money in his life. and that takes time away from the woman which in turn IMO makes her feel less and less close to her view of the man she married.

so she continues to spend and spend and spend more money - so her husband has to continue working harder and harder to pay for her spending and the kids...

its a vicious cycle IMO...and i think its made life worse off for both the husband and wife relationship that seemed so promising when they were newly in love...

it gets worse when the woman takes a job outside the house to make more money for the family to spend more money on stuff and things...

both husband and wife are then too exhasted from their daily routine to fully put in a good evening as the loving couple they once were. eventually the man begins to come on and want to decompress from his day- the woman does the same and sex becomes the last thing on her mind...while the husband still wants as much sex from his wife as he can get.

he is too afraid to go out and get some on the side because he taught to believe that it is the ultimate betrayal on his part to his wife...

so rather than risk a trist here and there to ease his mind- he is forced to stay in a relationship that might cost him more than half the $$$$ he has been so diligently working for since he left his parents house...

But lets say he does get divorced and seeks to start a new life- he has years of learning new behaviors or he risks being stuck in the same situation with a different devil...

that could be thread all its own...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Wow what a lot of interesting posts. First off I know her for 8 months and starting dating 3 months ago and I never signed a lease, I pay cash for a few months at a time. Never signed my name or hers to anything, also the apartment came fully furnished.

Would you do the same for an American girlfriend? Most certainly not. What you have done more than likely is ruin any chance that you might have at having a real meaningfull relationship with this girl. I believe you already realize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.