are all dominican men unfaithful

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
mamasboysdq said:
Also to the asshole who posted the correction for cents, I say get a life. How could you possibly find the time to spend to correct one spelling error out of about a hundred words. Dude, find some way to occupy yourself. Maybe the next time I'll write in Spanish so that you don't understand anything. Seriously, find something to do with your pathetic LITTLE life. Generally speaking those who have to look for fault in others are lacking in their own lives and feel that they don't measure up. You actually, prevent others from posting intelligent thoughts for fear of being judged or making a small error in an otherwise helpful post. Grow up pal or get a life!

Being aware of the risk of getting a reply on the same note as the quote, I ask: Why do you get so worked up over nothing, spewing insults at the poor poster? Over one word and a question mark? Wow, what a temper....

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Yari said:
I've always wondered if this is in fact true. If it is, why do we women torture ourselves in wanting to be with one person...and if it isn't, then why didn't anyone tell the men?

Yari,
(men suck!!)

Yes Yari - some really DO!!!!
AND they cheat on each other as well. In any country. Women do it too.

To the poster that mentioned guys have 'their main chica" - from my experience that seems to be very true.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Hollywood: From your pic in the media gallery I will say that you can be my main chica anytime :lick:

I promise I will keep my number of girls on the side to three or less and they will live at least three miles away from you...:laugh:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
From my observations, not only is it acceptable to have more then one woman, but, it is expected!!!!

In many cases they flaunt the "other" women and are quite proud of it.

Many women tolerate this behaviour because they are accustomed to it culturally and also because in many cases they are economically tied to it.

And yes man women do it to.

In my experience (somewhat limited but i read a lot LOL) the percentage of extracurricular activity here is much higher then many other places!

Noman

May 17, 2004
is hard being faithful...

I try madd hard to be a good man to my queens but, there is pressure coming from everywhere. You know how hard it is to be tempted by every single female you meet? A weak man wouldnt last a day being faithful. I'm not being conceited when i say this, but Dominican men are one of the few who can truly fit in with any female. Asian men, Europeans, Arabs etc.. dont have that type of appeal. Plus Girls dont know alot of **** that goes on wit relationships. The last relationship I was in, my girl's friends were trying to mack it to me, and they talked madd **** to me, about my girl behind her back. I used to have respect for females in the relationship sense, but as i get older, I realize they aint no better than us. If I was a real bad Dominican I would be like my dad, who's friends dont trust him cuz he caught that rep of "le gusta tal encaramao". I know females are just like us. They are weak too. I can tell by one look in the eyes how far i can push the subject regardless if that girl is in a relationship or not.
You know there is one type of girl that can keep me faithful but I havent met her yet.

Last edited:

villamella58

Dec 19, 2005
To say that Dominican Men are all unfaithful is generalizing. As a Dominican man I can tell you that we are not all the same. What I can also tell you that for the most part we are caballeros who know how to treat a lady. Me personnally I believe that a lady should be treated as a sheet of onion paper, very carefully and treasured like the most expense stone known to men. All women are beautiful and all need to be treated as so.

Sep 19, 2005
If you think you need to cheat, you really dont appreciate what you have, or you think you can do better. Get the right girl and you wont want to cheat. Dont settle for someone who will make you feel like you need to cheat.

I think I can concure that the culture has developed the problem. So many generations have had it in their family, that they accept the fact that dad has other girlfriends outside the home. They dont like it and the women say they dont want it when they grow up. But Mom says they all do it just get used to it. And they do. It doesnt have to happen 100 % of the time for it to be VERY common....if 49% of all dominican men cheat on their significant other...thats HUGE.........but I guess if they are not all cheating with the same woman. then there has to be a bunch of dominican women cheating as well!............bob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I can tell you that along with many Dominican men cheating they are almost ALL jealous! IT seems it is because they know the men are cheating with someone and they don't want that somone to be their woman!

Talk about a double standard......LOL

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
villamella58 said:
To say that Dominican Men are all unfaithful is generalizing. As a Dominican man I can tell you that we are not all the same. What I can also tell you that for the most part we are caballeros who know how to treat a lady. Me personnally I believe that a lady should be treated as a sheet of onion paper, very carefully and treasured like the most expense stone known to men. All women are beautiful and all need to be treated as so.
Hmmm... and some of us even fall for this.

It's much easier on the ear than the 'anything over size 0, older than 25 or under 38D is out of the running' we get from certain other quarters. (I fail miserably on all three).

At the same time, while Latin men use this sort of line, they may believe it in theory, but in many* cases, the reality is completely different.

*Many, not all, I said.

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
Ok, this thread is stupid. It is a thousand times easier for a woman to cheat than a man to do so. stop the male bashing !

All a woman has to do is open her legs, that's all. A man has to give some muela or spend some serious cash.

Why you think the level of misoginy in many Muslim countries is so bizarre? women wearing burqas ( afghanistan) and abayas ( saudi arabia).

May 12, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
If you think you need to cheat, you really dont appreciate what you have, or you think you can do better. Get the right girl and you wont want to cheat. Dont settle for someone who will make you feel like you need to cheat.

Couldn't say it better myself...........

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
laurapasinifan said:

bob

I have no idea why, but this commerical jingle kept popong into my head as I read this.

"Just for the taste of it, Diet Coke"

chuckuindy

villamella58

Dec 19, 2005
You are saying "some of us will fall for this" Let me explain something, not even man is created equal. Your disbelief might be what causes problems to you. Some of the ladies out there love the men with the bad boy image. What else do you expect, to change them? There a guy out there trying to get close to you but he is to clean and you do not want to give him the time of day. You don't even ask him if he goes out a lot, what does he consider having fun. If you are looking for men in a disco, you think he is only there because he is looking for you and you along. Think again.

yelibins

Jan 6, 2006
Dont U People Care About Diseases! Seems That All U Men Know How To So Is Cheat. Thats Why Aids Is Such A Big Issue In Dr And Will Continue To Be Worse Because All U People Think The Same. Shame On U If U Think Its Ok To Cheat As Long As Your Good To Your Wife OR Girl. You All Need A Wake Up Call, Maybe Youll Get One When U Catch Something! AND WHY WOULD U PUT SOMEONE U CARE ABOUT AT RISK, YOU SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE

Simbul

May 26, 2005
Yelp

yelibins said:
Dont U People Care About Diseases! Seems That All U Men Know How To So Is Cheat. Thats Why Aids Is Such A Big Issue In Dr And Will Continue To Be Worse Because All U People Think The Same. Shame On U If U Think Its Ok To Cheat As Long As Your Good To Your Wife OR Girl. You All Need A Wake Up Call, Maybe Youll Get One When U Catch Something! AND WHY WOULD U PUT SOMEONE U CARE ABOUT AT RISK, YOU SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs.

The one who yelps the loudest, is the one you hit.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
yelibins said:

jt55ww.jpg

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I wonder if the common tendency to cheat (in the DR) has anything to do with the relative absence of ALIMONY and her cousin, CHILD SUPPORT?

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Cheating a reality!

I wasn't going to comment as this is one of my pet peves! It behooves me that this culture is like that!

I have been living here for 18.5 months. One of the first things I was told when I got here and then witnessed on NUMEROUS occassions, are the way Dominican, or most latin cultures, believe that there is no need to be faithful. That the more women you have, the more desirable you are? It makes me feel very uncomfortable when I meet his wife and children, and then when I am out somehwere and run into him with one of his girlfriends! I personlly lose respect for that individual!

How little does he think of his wife and children? Is it that he thinks he is a failure if he stays with one woman? Is he afriad that if he divorces her she may be happy with another man? That's like two children playing, "if I can't have it then you can't"

I was married to my first wife for 26 years, and on business trips and around town had plenty of opportunities to fool around or take girlfriends. I was faithful all that time! Never did I fool around!

I am reminded of a plaque I used to keep in my home...."the best thing a father can do for his children, is to love their mother"

Make all the comments about women falling for a line like this, or think what you might, just the same that's me.

The sign of a great lover is not one that has many women, but the one that can keep one woman happy for both their lives.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
JRR said:
I wasn't going to comment as this is one of my pet peves! It behooves me that this culture is like that!

I have been living here for 18.5 months. One of the first things I was told when I got here and then witnessed on NUMEROUS occassions, are the way Dominican, or most latin cultures, believe that there is no need to be faithful. That the more women you have, the more desirable you are? It makes me feel very uncomfortable when I meet his wife and children, and then when I am out somehwere and run into him with one of his girlfriends! I personlly lose respect for that individual!

How little does he think of his wife and children? Is it that he thinks he is a failure if he stays with one woman? Is he afriad that if he divorces her she may be happy with another man? That's like two children playing, "if I can't have it then you can't"

I was married to my first wife for 26 years, and on business trips and around town had plenty of opportunities to fool around or take girlfriends. I was faithful all that time! Never did I fool around!

I am reminded of a plaque I used to keep in my home...."the best thing a father can do for his children, is to love their mother"

Make all the comments about women falling for a line like this, or think what you might, just the same that's me.

The sign of a great lover is not one that has many women, but the one that can keep one woman happy for both their lives.

Thank you, now this a good man. ;)