Are they really all dogs???

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i think all men are dogs period! give em time...and they all start to bark.

WOOF!

:rambo:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
chuckuindy said:
The bird has been out in the sun too long. Once her sankie gets the A/C fixed she will be okay. She calls me pathetic all of the time and i am still madly in love with her.
Charlie

Now this man could be referred to as an old dog, but he's certainly gorgeous in many ways,, shall we start talking about your sankietta, Charles? dont let that green eyed monster affect your judgement on what you post. Sorry about 9 o'clock. :lick:
Canadiangirl I have found men in other countries to be far far worse than here, there are scroungers all over the world that see the tourist, male or female, as an easy touch.

Last edited:

XOXO151

Jul 20, 2004
canadiangirl247 said:
Reading through most of these messages I get the impression that most Dominican men (especially resort workers) are all dogs who simply use women tourists (the ugly ones) as their own personal bank accounts. They think if they pay attention to them, compliment them, dance at the disco and then head to a pay by the hour hotel and then repeat this whole process for a couple of more days that the women will fall in love with them and gladly send them financial support when they return to there hometowns. Don't get me wrong - I'm sure this happens plenty but is this the attitude of them all. I have travelled to the Dominican many times before (its a great place) and stayed in different areas. Some of the resort workers are definitely out for only one thing but I have also met a few who seem like genuine nice guys. I have stayed in touch with a couple and trust me their was no "fling" to begin with (I travel with my husband) and definitely no financial support given. So whats the story???? Are all dominican men dogs who love to take advantage of the female tourists???? Give me your input.
Of course not - it would of been wrong to stereotype- of course they are going to take advandages of those that lend them 2 - I had a similar experience but it was not a resort employee, it was friend of mine, a regular type of guy that after a while and due to the distance - the relationship did not work out , but not because of one incident I would classified them all the same
nope -

Esteelove

Jan 15, 2004
:speechles
canadiangirl247 said:
Reading through most of these messages I get the impression that most Dominican men (especially resort workers) are all dogs who simply use women tourists (the ugly ones) as their own personal bank accounts. They think if they pay attention to them, compliment them, dance at the disco and then head to a pay by the hour hotel and then repeat this whole process for a couple of more days that the women will fall in love with them and gladly send them financial support when they return to there hometowns. Don't get me wrong - I'm sure this happens plenty but is this the attitude of them all. I have travelled to the Dominican many times before (its a great place) and stayed in different areas. Some of the resort workers are definitely out for only one thing but I have also met a few who seem like genuine nice guys. I have stayed in touch with a couple and trust me their was no "fling" to begin with (I travel with my husband) and definitely no financial support given. So whats the story???? Are all dominican men dogs who love to take advantage of the female tourists???? Give me your input.

Well.....................................................to me, everyone out there wants a piece of you. They see you, they see dollars. My own cousin tried to con me into sending her money (which I did, sad to say) but she gave me this big lie and expected me to believe her. She's a horrible liar and I'm dumb for being too soft, but anyway, back to the point. I know someone who went to the Dominican Republic as a tourist and fell in love with a campesino. The campesino is at least 30 years younger than her, very good looking and she's totally the opposite. She's very well to do but I think he's totally using her. So to answer your question, sorry it took so long, yes, I think alot of them are users.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Esteelove said:
:speechles

Well.....................................................to me, everyone out there wants a piece of you. They see you, they see dollars. My own cousin tried to con me into sending her money (which I did, sad to say) but she gave me this big lie and expected me to believe her. She's a horrible liar and I'm dumb for being too soft, but anyway, back to the point. I know someone who went to the Dominican Republic as a tourist and fell in love with a campesino. The campesino is at least 30 years younger than her, very good looking and she's totally the opposite. She's very well to do but I think he's totally using her. So to answer your question, sorry it took so long, yes, I think alot of them are users.
Yes this is true!!!! Most of them, almost all, are users!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh come on girls they're not all losers, err I mean users. You just have to learn the difference and also learn when and where to say NO. :laugh:

Barry04

Aug 11, 2004
Drop it!

Hey Girls,

How about dropping the subject regarding editing the original message etc...

I wanted to know your opinions regarding the following:

Assuming most American, Canadian and to a lesser extent European women have an attitude (i.e. talk alot, are aggressive, and consider that they got alot to prove since they are women in a male dominated world etc).

Assuming that because of their attitude, many of the above women have trouble finding men. Most men run away from women with attitude.

When these women go to DR, they are flattered, in spite of their attitude, to be hit on by DR men. This does not happen very much in their home countries.... They do not see or want to see that DR men, like all men, hate women with attitude, but will try to use these women (financially most of the time).

Accordingly, these women should relax a little, and drop their attitude. They would then not have any problems with DR men or other men.

And, they would'nt need to post ridiculous messages on DR men all being dogs ....

Cheers!

Barry

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Barry04 said:
When these women go to DR, they are flattered, in spite of their attitude, to be hit on by DR men. This does not happen very much in their home countries.... They do not see or want to see that DR men, like all men, hate women with attitude, but will try to use these women (financially most of the time).

I have a question, do you really think these women go down to the DR with an attitude? I tend to believe they are more relaxed and friendlier while on vacation. The attitude stays home where it's really needed. :rolleyes:

Barry04

Aug 11, 2004
Women with attitude

Personnaly, I think you either have an attitude or you don't. An attitude isn't something you leave home when you go on vacation. An attitude is a disposition with regard to people or things. Just go in any club or bar in the DR and see how these women with attitude behave. That was my point.

Cheers!

Barry

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Ok, I think Igot your meaning, although I have never really seen a tourist in the DR with an attitude, and especially at a club, they're usually hanging from the ceiling :cheeky: But, supposed you are right, they go to the DR with the attitude, how do you think they get sankified so easily? Sometimes it only takes a week! Isn't that amazing?

Barry04 said:
Personnaly, I think you either have an attitude or you don't. An attitude isn't something you leave home when you go on vacation. An attitude is a disposition with regard to people or things. Just go in any club or bar in the DR and see how these women with attitude behave. That was my point.

Cheers!

Barry

Barry04

Aug 11, 2004
Women and their attitude

The women that get sucked in are those that will fall for the compliments, charms of DR men.

Women that will fall for the compliments, charms of DR men are women that are not used to hearing those words and being looked at like that way at home.

Women that are not used to hearing those words and beeing looked at that way at home are women with attitude, those that are castrating and that scare off men.

Cheers!

Barry

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, Barry...

I don't think you know what you are talking about!!! :mad:

I have an attitude...(at least that's what people say about me, probably because I don't let anyone tell me what, how or whom to do it with!!!) and I was 'sankified' like the best of them the first time I went to DR back in 2001...

The reason it happened wasn't because I'm "not used to hearing those words or being looked at like that back home" as you suggest. Believe me, I get more than my share...and you can ask around DR1...I met some of the regulars on a couple of trips...

It was just that he was a gorgeous young guy, with the most beautiful green eyes and awesome body I had seen in a long time...and he was just learning the 'sankie' ropes...but knew how to reel me in really good!!!

Anyway, after my second trip, when he sort of ignored me for most of the week, and after finding DR1 and learning about the 'sankie' lifestyle, I let it go and now we are very good friends...I try to see him everytime I visit DR, and we have a great time together...but now he knows that his 'sweet talk' doesn't work on me...unless I want it to!!! :cool:

Now, I'm not the only one here with an 'attitude' as most people call it...and definetely not the only one this has happened to...attitude or not!!!

I think it's just a 'right of passage'...a ritual you have to go through when you visit PARADISE for the first time...If it happens to you more than once, then you are just a fool! :)

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Barry04 said:
The women that get sucked in are those that will fall for the compliments, charms of DR men.

Women that will fall for the compliments, charms of DR men are women that are not used to hearing those words and being looked at like that way at home.

Women that are not used to hearing those words and beeing looked at that way at home are women with attitude, those that are castrating and that scare off men.

Cheers!

Barry

May I ask, where are you from?

Barry04

Aug 11, 2004
Hi Kate

Kate,

I am originally from Philadelphia. I now work in Haiti and French Guiana.I have had my fair share of women with attitude!!

Cheers!

Barry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've been out in the fresh air for a few hours thinking about this. ( Well not the only thing I was doing) I think we better define the meaning of attitude

Barry when I hear a anyone say that a women "HAS ATTITUDE" I'm picturing a confidate women that doesn't take crap from anyone and doesn't fall for BS and pick up lines. But maybe in this case your meaning of attitude is that the women that are saying "all men are users or losers" are "jaded" and therefore have this attitude towards men.

If that's what you mean that is an entirely different meaning.

A woman with attitude will tell you were to go whether she's at home or on holidays.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Barry04 said:
Kate,

I am originally from Philadelphia. I now work in Haiti and French Guiana.I have had my fair share of women with attitude!!

Cheers!

Barry

But I would guess you haven't been around Dominican men enough to learn how they are. They can sweet talk anyone into doing almost anything...