Bachelor Party Advice

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I think that the OP may be long gone. The ankle biting is a bit much for those not used to it. I hope that they avoid the East Coast as there are cheap packages there, but it's not suited to any type of "bachelor party" on a budget.

I suggested the Capital for many reasons but most importantly, if they use some illogically suggested North Coast venue that advertises itself as a Pum-Pum palace with training wheels the wedding will never happen. Discretion is the better part of marriage and what's the point of having a bachelor party without one?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Gorgon these guys will be fresh to Sosua and will not get extranjero prices remember also factor in the Shock and Awe of having 20 girls come up to you and offer you their services money will fly out of their wallet!!!! Or what CC says go to Blackbeards and chill and there is no haggling there I believe also you have the other place near Playa Dorada Field of Dreams either eway they gotta up their budget a few hunnit !!!!!

no reason to spend more than fitty dallah for pum pum.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Casa Cayena, New Garden there are a bunch in Sosua and all of them are chica friendly New Garden would be good for a Bachelor Party as well but I am not sure of the room prices there.

westcan

Sep 10, 2008
Why, oh why do you folks work so hard at discouraging new visitors to the Dominican Republic?

The OP stated MIA or FLL departure and return and there are plenty of weekend flights, nonstop on Spirit from FLL-SDQ for under $300 R/T. So they take a 4 day weekend and spend 3 nights in Santo Domingo for $60/ night and we're not even up to $500 total yet.

With airfare and lodging taken care of, a budget of $100-$150 per night will provide the revelers with their fill of local food and beverage, ground transportation, pedicures, manicures, full hour Swedish massage (or Haitian) and <ahem> Dominican entertainment and they are guaranteed to have a weekend to remember for less than $1K each, total spent. You can't get that kind of fun in Las Vegas for twice as much.

They'll even have money left for souvenirs. Some of y'all need to stop trying to hog up all the fun.

I stand corrected, I checked Spirit's website and yes, flights are something like a base $200 return so with the extras they charge you probably get under $300 for a round trip. Strange times to fly (landing and or leaving at 2 AM?) but it is doable.