Braces in Puerto Plata

alaska1986

Hello
I have read some of the previous articles regarding dental work in the Dominican Republic and I have compiled the following list of good dentists:

PUERTO PLATA

Dr. Lepe in Puerto Plata 809-586-6666

Wendy Juma in Sosua

Name: Juan Zapata
email: zrecio@hotmail.com
tel: 809-586-1185 o al 809-254-1387

SANTIAGO:

Smile Design at Dental Cibao

Santiago Phone: (809) 629 1723

Dr. Milton Troche 809-971-6047

Dr. Marlon Batista
Santiago, D.R.
tel: 809 583 0620
Cel: 809 610 0975

PUCMM Santiago

La Centro Dental Cibao on Sabana Larga just before Restauraci?n in Santiago: Dr. Rita Mu?oz...809 971 5430

I wanted to see if someone could provide a reference to a good orthodontist dentist for braces in or around Puerto Plata and if they knew roughly how much this would cost. I am getting a free consultation done here in the US to make sure the dentist in the DR is suggesting the same treatment and I will try and slide the question in about just getting maintenance done afterwards with this doctor in the US. I would prefer an english speaking dentist and would like to know if anyone has had there braces put on in the DR and had there maintenance check-ups in the US and if so how did that work?

THanks in advance

alaska1986

Ok so can anyone recommend an orthodontist (regardless if they speak english or not) in Puerto Plata (preferably) or Santiago. I will be in the country from Dec 11- Dec 26 and rely heavily on the recommendations of this forum.

Thanks

Grizza3407

Jan 28, 2011
Wanted to know if you ever got braces in Puerto Plata. I'm in the same position and wanted to know if you had any luck

alaska1986

No I never went through with it just because the quote on maintenance for the braces here in my state would make the cost prohobitive even with the savings. From what I heard from the dentist is getting braces should be kind of a package deal where you should have the same person doing the work who knows what your timeframe, schedule and history of the work should be