Can ne1 help me contact Starfriend from iberostar Costa Dorada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Lets get down to the nitty gritty...

...inquiring minds want to know. When you say you didnt do much with this sanky, what exactly did you do? I mean did you lose your Vir****** to this man?

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
no, not at all, i kissed him and that was it..... he never asked for anthing, money sex...etc etc!

and as if i would sleep with him, like iv said many of times, but none of you will listen, we were just friends, but just because hes dominican u all tend to think hes a sankie.. i dont know but i dont think he is, i mean wheres the other reports of him????
there is none, so your point was.....
what is Johnny getting at, what is a sock puppet??

just coz im 16 doesnt mean u can take the pi** out of me, i dont get your lingo, but i do get the way of DR mens way of life, so way u saying i still dont get it??

tell me!

redsx24

Oct 1, 2002
Wow! I had to come out of the woodwork for this one..Nikita23 plz dont take these personal..but you are too young to have figured out the ways of any man,much less a dominican..I'm 25 years old married to a Dominican (american born) for 6 years,and I'm still trying to figure it out..All I know is don't case them,let them chase you !!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"WeeWee",remember when I said that everyone who....

......uses the lower case "i',and not the correct"I",was a total and complete idiot?Well along comes "Sock Puppet "Nikita23" and just proves my point!I'm right again!!!(As Always)......We have an "unwritten rule" on DR1,if you post more than 2 times in a row,with no response from others,you are a boring asshole,who is only posting to see their name "Up in Lights"! Give yourself,and more importantly us,a ******* break!DR1 sucks since the new "censorship" of profanity took over! We are all adults here,"Oh my God,"i" forgot about"WeeWee",and Nikita23!"..Nikita,how much do you weigh?and you "WeeWee?Probably more than me!!CRIS

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
"Criss Comelon"

LOL . Criss is definetly the funniest man of this board. "Senor Comelon" you sure have a lot of fans here waiting for you hilarious posts. Keep it up "Cristobal"

Jochy

leja

Oct 16, 2002
nikita23 said:
i kissed him and that was it..... he never asked for anthing, money sex...etc etc! and as if i would sleep with him, like iv said many of times, but none of you will listen

Nikita23, we have been listening, and we are just giving you the best advice that we can from our extended experiences in the DR. Now, whether or not you choose to agree with or take our advice is, of course, entirely up to you. Young or not, you are your own person, and you will understandably have to learn some hard lessons first hand. Ultimately it is you, not us (or your parents, friends, etc.), who will be responsible for your choices ? both the positive ones and the painful ones.

Now, it appears to me that you are trying to convince us that the guy you met is not a Sankie?maybe this is so, maybe it is not, but why do you care so much what we think about him? You do not need our permission or blessing to seek him out if that is what you choose to do. This is entirely your decision as will be the ramifications. All any of us can do is give you advice from our own experiences and hope that you can avoid at least a little unnecessary heartbreak.

Best wishes,
Leja

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Poor Pathetic LOOSER!

This poor desperate lost girl,"Nikita23",has now started the same series of posts over in the LIVING FORUM!!!! Guess she didn't hear what she wanted here! Sorry "23",its the same people on all the DR! Forums.Maybe you should look elsewhere! CRIS

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
i know what your saying, its advice. im not trying to convice you or myself that he ISNT a sankie because im not sure, all im saying is that from what you guys have said about sankies, how thay behave etc, is not how he did, and from the pysical evidence that im to young to get married, have money to bring him here, that to me s another sign. also there has been no other posts on here of them guys or my guy!

im not particulary bothered to what you think of him or me, it just does my head in when people off here, take the pi** of my age and my writtingsaying im too young, when all they can do is be very child like had sit there and laugh at people like me, its them that need to grow up!!

i thank you all, that has gave me advice, for doing it, im not saying i do know more than what you do on sankies.... youve told me what thay are like and im aware of it, and of how Oendy is!!

im still happy, i loved my holiday and if youve still not got the picture, i did originally want to contact him to say hi, not for anything serious, relationships and all that rubbish, i have a full life ahead of me... plus hes like 4000 miles away from me!!

to be honest i dont care what and who he is, but i do know him generally more that you lot do and hes a good friend!!

thanks for listening
Love Nikita xxx

PS to Criss:- i started in there to find out whether they knew him, like i did in here..... now iv found out who he is and the difference of a sankie, i thought id ask!!! no harm is there... am i breaking rules, no well just do u a favour and find some1 else to pester.. and take the pi** out off, coz i can give u as good as u give me!!

ok??

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i put in 20 bucks nikita has more of a mouth on her than criss would ever dream of...
only advantage is that criss is OLD.... still thinks he's 15 (funny he accuses everyone of being so childlike, yet 16 year old niki over here has more class and mature writing skills than criss would ever dream about)

uuuuumm.... criss, how much do i weigh? if robert returned the message i sent him regarding how to post a picture up you'd see how much i weigh... if you're trying to say that nikitta or myself are fat, well i can't speak for her but i can speak for myself - only in your wildest dreams would you be able to put your hands on a body like mine.

so... targetting body images is not working in this line.... and EVEN if a chic is fat you shouldn't use that against her... i mean, you're a retard. is anyone using that against you?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have stayed in resort hotel many times over many years. I usually stay in resort hotels about 2 weekends / month in DR. I see the same thing every time. Most of these naieve foreign young sluts come just to have fun with dancers and then fall into their sweet talk trap. Some girls are approached by the guys and others come to pray upon the guys themselves. Alot of these 16 plus years old girls (even the older ones too) get drunk on nightly basis and then have sex on the beach with numerous guys. One russian (american born) girl (16yrs old) had sex with almost all the animation guys on the beach on various nights of the trip. All the guys were talking about that group of young girls behind their backs. These young girls are often left alone by their parents to wander off with resort guys. Some of the girls are allowed to wear sexy semi-nude string bikinis in front of young horny resort studs. Its also parents fault for letting their girls run loose in a resort without any parental supervision.
All the resort studs call these foreign girls sluts on their backs and share their sex stories with everyone. They proudly point out which one gives the best oral job (example french canadians) and which one makes the loudest noise etc etc. They will tell you everything about every girl if you care to listen.
Most of the guys wear 100 dollar shirts and expensive jeans / suits. guess who is paying for it all? Certainly not their 300dollars / month salary. Just ask a resort guy, what does he want from usa? He will almost always ask for expensive perfumes and brand name clothes, sneakers. These guys have an education level of a 5 yrs old from usa and know nothing about the outside world. These guys are the true outcasts of the dominican society and are kept away from the decent society members of this island. No decent dominican girl would be caught dead with these slimes anywhere. These guys are not allowed to even talk with the decent dominican girls, let alone dance.
So girls, here you have it; these guys are pure lowlife trash of the dominican society. So let me ask you this: you think the decent dominicans see you with respectfull eyes when you are found wrapped around in the arms of these dogs in a resort disco?

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
AZB

I think that was put together quite well. My question is, why would the descent dominican men go to these sleazy resort discos? Would they not go the the clubs with more class?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm not sure why Nikita keeps telling us that she's ONLY 16. I got it the first time Nakita dear. I talked to my 4 year old granddaughter this morning and she sounds more mature than 16. When I got off the phone with her I said to her Mom " Was I talking to a 4 year old or a 20 year old? "LOL

D

Dubld

Uhhhh...that's exactly what AZB was trying to tell you if you would read properly.

And this situation he describes has worsened. I first visited in the early 80's and although there were enough sankies around, there were also respectful guys I met with their own money, cars, jobs.....an engineer from Santiago for example. My friend met a surgeon in Santo Domingo....so like anywhere in the world you must situate yourself in the places where there are the sort of people you wish to attract and meet.

Now I seldomly hit tourist type clubs and avoid all inclusives whenever possible. When those groovy beach/bar dudes approach I just laugh. I speak Spanish and what AZB says is true about them talking behind your back. I heard it even at the airport.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
hey LEE LEE, i totaly agree with you and thanks for what you said earlier when i was away from the computer!

but, as for you criss.. ill have you know that i my not be the skinniest girl in the world but im in porportion, and what would you care how thin i was, your never gunna meet me so you'll never know, and the truth is, no im not fat, but like ur gunna belive me ne way!!

i like how you call him a retard..... respect Lee Lee!!

i must say iam mature for my age and what your 4 yr old grandaughter has got to do with anything i will never know!

the only reason why i mention my age is because some pratts on here think its amusing and take advantage of my lack of knowledge on the DR men sankies!!

i had hoped people wouldnt hold that against me and talk to me like they would any other person!

but i didnt wonna come on here and cause argument on who is ans isnt a sankie, for god sake i only found out what one was yesterday!
i dont care, all i wanted was to find out if any one know him.. you dont so just chill out guys!
lets just drop this subject and talk about something more constructive... iv meet some friends on here, and a lot of oyu have been really helpful... i dont want more enimies!!

Last edited:
D

Dubld

Hey! Here's a plan....Wee-wee and Nikita23 take a vacation together and let's see how they 'make out'!!!!!

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
so, do you ahve a problem if we do???

none of your buisness really is it...nope!!

keep your silly comments to yourself coz no-one wants to know what you think we should do!!

xxx

leja

Oct 16, 2002
money, sex, & travel...

nikita23 said:
he never asked for anthing, money sex...etc etc!...
? i dont think he is [a sankie?
Does anyone out there agree with me that digging for money, visas, and even sex is a rather simplistic way to identify players? Sure, some of the more obvious ones (which there are plenty of at resorts) can be spotted that way, but the smart ones know how to the play the game ?they don?t ask for money/visas straight out?and sometimes they aren?t even looking for these things. In my experience, the more intelligent players are often out to gain entirely different and sometimes intangible things from their relationships. Maybe I?ll start a thread about this when I have time to sit down and put all my thoughts together about this topic?I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter...

~Leja

Status
Not open for further replies.